auto-sprint& tactical maping

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
hello i was wondering if someone could tell me how to turn on auto-sprint and tactical maping? I have downloaded and updated all the new drivers but i just cant find any threads on how to turn on these mods on for the xbox ragnarok controller.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

yea i got all that but there is a lot missing in that sheet like turbo-nife were u hold tact select & RS. Im just inquiring how to turn on auto sprint mod. there is no sheet that shows the newest modes that u download in the driver v1.3. if anyone can knows how to do this please help me out. yes i did figure out the tactical maping and i know how to use all the modes except auto-sprint.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
There is a ? mark next to the mods in the the software on the computer. This is what it says

What is Auto Sprint? The Auto Sprint mod is designed for Call of Duty games. Are you tired of constantly mashing the left thumbstick to make your soldier sprint? Now you don't have to!
To enable auto spring, hold down the mod switch and hold the throw lethal button, then tap your sprint button. Player 3 LED will twinkle and then stay lit to let you know that this special feature has been activated.
When Auto Sprint is enabled, all you have to do to make your soldier sprint is flick your scope button. Now you'll never have to press your left thumbstick again.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

For everyone reading this thread i have found out how to enable auto-sprint. U have to hold the tact button then hold back button then tap LS. the thread above implies to hold tact then RB (throw lethal button) then LS, it does not work it will just activate the active re-load modes. hope this helps other people out. IT is a bit confusing cause i found the same thread mj23kb24 sent me and it did not work but i dug deeper in some old chat rooms were they were talking about the v1.2 driver and i found this thread that states the above way to activate auto-sprint and i have tested it and confirmed that it works. I would like to thank mj23kb24 for pointing me in the right direction and taking time to help me figure out how the modes work and last but not least got to say i love the ragnarok best mod i have ever installed by far. Keep up the asome work!!!!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Thanks man for all of the kind words. I appreciate it, Odin will see this soon and make this more clear to others. This is a common question on the forums and I try my best to help. Thanks again! If you need anything else I am always here to help to my best ability!