Back on Youtube

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Loving the CTF action, that's my favorite game mode. Not that many people seem to play it, never seem to see it in videos. That's a pretty good match... My record is over 7000 points in one game, but 5000 is a good game for me too.

Last edited:

DrasticChiorDie1

Banned Users Group
lol thanks for clearing that up GJUnLeAsHeD :D and NY yeah i use to but then lol one day a little while ago i deleted my Viking360 Folder from my Desktop.. (not knowing it would delete the actual folder..) and so i simply restarted from scratch lol and so i prob. will go for it again. also.. i cant find the link anymore not sure why it wont work.. but my friend was talking to me the other day about Zombie Auto Aim?.. and ive seen controller do it on Youtube.. be cool if Viking can mimic it too. ? it would be sorta useful but it doesn't really matter that much lol. and hey why dont u ever hit me up on Live anymore? we can make Utube Vidz together??

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

lol thanks for clearing that up GJUnLeAsHeD :D and NY yeah i use to but then lol one day a little while ago i deleted my Viking360 Folder from my Desktop.. (not knowing it would delete the actual folder..) and so i simply restarted from scratch lol and so i prob. will go for it again. also.. i cant find the link anymore not sure why it wont work.. but my friend was talking to me the other day about Zombie Auto Aim?.. and ive seen controller do it on Youtube.. be cool if Viking can mimic it too. ? it would be sorta useful but it doesn't really matter that much lol. and hey why dont u ever hit me up on Live anymore? we can make Utube Vidz together??
zombie auto aim is nothing more than a LT rapidfire...