batteries

Ben

My own personal controller had that problem, it would destroy a brand new Play n Charge battery in 5 mins, I worked out it was because I had shorted out some pins on the main mobo chip on the board :/.

It also got extremely hot very quickly.. slight hazard

I'm sure it isn't this bad it might just be from general usage, what kind of time span do the batteries have usually in the controller?

pokjbv

Ben. said:
My own personal controller had that problem, it would destroy a brand new Play n Charge battery in 5 mins, I worked out it was because I had shorted out some pins on the main mobo chip on the board :/.

It also got extremely hot very quickly.. slight hazard

I'm sure it isn't this bad it might just be from general usage, what kind of time span do the batteries have usually in the controller?
1-2 days the max

Ben

Hmm that doesn't sound like the problem I had then..

Maybe you ought to purchase a Play n' Charge kit? Might make it easier/cheaper :)

pokjbv

Ben. said:
Hmm that doesn't sound like the problem I had then..

Maybe you ought to purchase a Play n' Charge kit? Might make it easier/cheaper :)
I dont have the 3.5mm jack

obo

you might not like me to say this, but you might just play a lot lol
the controller requires more batteries to play, especially if you have led's to power the viking chip + led's if you have them. I would suggest getting a docking station for pnc packs. It can hold two at a time, and i just switch out packs each time one runs out. Works great. Dont even need a pnc cable

pokjbv

obo said:
you might not like me to say this, but you might just play a lot lol
the controller requires more batteries to play, especially if you have led's to power the viking chip + led's if you have them. I would suggest getting a docking station for pnc packs. It can hold two at a time, and i just switch out packs each time one runs out. Works great. Dont even need a pnc cable
I will do that