BEAST JITTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYjetsNY1

rodman55 said:
AMAZING WITH THE FAL

Well the inaccuracy is never good. I really want shift-keys... basically hold LT and RT then become Rapidfire, or don't hold LT and RT becomes jitter.

NYjetsNY1

rodman55 said:
I Do Jitter Tac Switch And Regular RF On Rt.... Works Fine No Need For Your LT Thing

Good idea, I'll try it man. Thanks for the suggestion! Thanks for uploading your macro, I'll edit the description, credit you and test more tomorrow, then get it in the library.

rodman55

NYjetsNY1 said:
rodman55 said:
I Do Jitter Tac Switch And Regular RF On Rt.... Works Fine No Need For Your LT Thing

Good idea, I'll try it man. Thanks for the suggestion! Thanks for uploading your macro, I'll edit the description, credit you and test more tomorrow, then get it in the library.

omg ur a beast

NYjetsNY1

rodman55 said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
rodman55 said:

omg ur a beast

Lol, thanks man! My old GT had beast in the name. :D

NYjetsNY1

rodman55 said:
THOSE ARE NOT MY MACROS BY THE WAY THERE ARE DIFFERENT GO CHECK.... my macro never showed up in the library

Your macro was most likely rejected because it was exactly the same as the XYY fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.