Begging PIC development help.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Beginning PIC development help.

Hey guys I really want to start programming some PIC boards for xbox. Would there be any way that someone (Odin or ModdedMatt) could post some links to where they got started. Something like a guide would be really helpful. Im new to this totally although it would be awesome to know how to do. Thanks!

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Thanks it was foolish of me not to use the search bar sorry! Will read over it and try to make a chip pretty soon here.

My current project is the android SDK which I figured could help me out with Java coding in the future.

odingalt

Staff member
I tried to start making an android app.

After spending 3 long days failing at getting the SDK installed, I gave up. The End.

Good luck. Let me know if you figure out how to get the SDK and all the ridiculous additional SDK's installed. It's not one package. It's like 20 packages you have to install in the right order or nothing will work. And it's all basically JAVA script, so hope you can code in JAVA. Lots of guys swear by JAVA, I hate it.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I have successfully installed it and have a base app running. I have a menu running that can take me into an app that counts up by ones and subtracts by ones. Then the other option would take me into a thing that you can type a password then if you hit the toggle set up then it uncodes it so it doesnt appear as stars. I have been working on it and its surely something new. Really hard to follow since I have never developed in JAVA however with a set of tutorials Im not doing too bad. I dont think Im doing too bad for the lack of age. I figure if I can start making apps before I drive then I wont need a job, my apps would pay for my gas.

odingalt

Staff member
HOW. Tell me how to get a compiler set up so I can compile a basic Android app. lol

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Ill send you a link to the set of video tutorials I use they are awesome and really help me out theres about 200 of them.