Berserker Anti-Recoil...

Drastic

Hey guys here to get your thoughts...

so first let me say this wouldn't be possible without the hard work from Viking to release the Beta for the Record functionality to the Forge/Berserker Mod (greatly appreciated)

so i made a wonderful anti-recoil rune for the MK14 on CoD AV.

problem i came across while having the Anti-recoil on right trigger and rapidfire on right trigger is that i can't direct my aim while i shoot because i have both of these runes on Loop until release. so then whats the big deal with anti-recoil...?

im just glad i got it to work! but kinda wanna take it off... cuz i'll die if not lined up properly for that picture still shot!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Bonefisher made a great example when I was explaining this to another person on the 360 macro. If you throw in a space before the start of your recoil when it loops back around you will be able to aim your weapon in that dead space time. Still it is very slow and jerky movements. I Dont have a beserker so I Dont know if you can add a on/off toggle on another tac button but that would be my next suggestion to you. Hope you figure it out!

bonefisher

On the forge software go into play behavior and make it on up and down only which will not mess with right or left movements.

Drastic

thanks for the help and of course you can add a on/off its the Berserker
On the forge software go into play behavior and make it on up and down only which will not mess with right or left movements.
no way :D !

Last edited: