berserker headset alternative?

having just got my berserker i have the same problem as everyone else with the stereo adapter not fitting due to the paddles not too confident about shaving/cutting the adaptor to fit myself, so i wondered anyone had any suggestions for different makes of headsets that dosn't have the same problem.

JIM WALKER

The only true official ones are from Turtle Beach, (though I hate the make), the chat adapter though will have the same issue re fitting round the paddles. Someone posted a method of using a second (but standard) xb1 controller so the berserker worked without an adapter fitted, I will see if I can find it and update shortly ....
It was from drastic, here is the link .... http://www.viking360.com/forums/threads/viking-berserker-chat-fix.6097/

Drastic

the 2 controller fix helps though because (people I know at least) people do not like turtle beach... Astros are considered top tier gaming headphones, which need the adaptor, Kinect senor eh.. not as good as clarity than a headset. good find though, I hope the all wireless actually works.. hasn't in the past with Turtle Beaches headsets.

Last edited:

JIM WALKER

the 2 controller fix helps though because (people I know at least) people do not like turtle beach... Astros are considered top tier gaming headphones, which need the adaptor, Kinect senor eh.. not as good as clarity than a headset. good fine though, I hope the all wireless actually works.. hasn't in the past with Turtle Beaches headsets.

Agreed, the only people that succeeded with true 100% wireless for 360 were Tritton with the Warhead headset ....

jameswoo

Just wanted to let you guys know that Turtle Beach will be launching a new wireless headset for xbox one on October 31 called the Ear Force stealth 500X which does not need an adaptor. So hang in there for two more months. For the mean time, talk through the Kinect

http://www.turtlebeach.com/product-detail/xbox-one-headsets/ear-force-stealth-500x/552

I bought the Turtle Beach Ear Force Stealth 500X. The wireless chat connects and works pretty much flawlessly every time. I am so glad I can do without the horrible Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter now :)