Berserker Xbox One questions

SouthernEagle

I am buying one of the Xbox One bundles that's coming out next month and am thinking about getting the Berserker. I've been reading and trying to understand it. I mainly will be playing BO3.

It looks like the paddles are removable by the two screws. I assume the tac switches will then be visible? Do you have a photo showing them? Are there 2 or 4? Will the controller still function with the paddle off?

On my 360 I removed the rumble packs from all my controllers because I never use vibration; and I like the reduced weight of the controller. When I order the Berserker can I request that the rumble packs be removed during the build?

Thanks
SE

odingalt

Staff member
Greetings.

Paddles are indeed remove-able using a standard phillips screwdriver. The tac switches are built into the blade. So if you remove the blade you will actually not see any tac switches on the controller itself. Rather you will see a raised port:

IMG_1911sq.jpg

Currently we only have 3 different styles of blades and they all have four tac switches. I have future plans to release some blades that are only two tac switches but that won't until 2016.

The controller will function normally with the paddle off.

We can easily remove rumblers from your controller during the installation of the modchip. We don't have the option on our website, just open up a helpdesk ticket or click on the contact us link from the main website and let us know that's what you want done.