Beserker Xbone

charles

Does it normally take the 5 days to build controller? It's going on the 4th day now. The status says processing. I ordered it October 24th.

charles

Okay it's been 6 days now and my order still has not shipped. The customer support will not respond to me today and I've sent 2 messages. Order was placed October 24th. Does it normally take past the 5 days?

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Did u get a tracking #? I think I heard that these controllers themselves take like 3 days just to build. Very soon u will have the ultimate controller.

charles

Nope didn't get anything. My order still says processing. I was worried about ordering from the website, cause I've never really heard of them until recently. I have the cronusmax but I really don't like it. So I decided to order the berserker cause its more user friendly and high quality controller and build. I just hope I didn't lose 266 bucks.

bonefisher

Don't worry Odin will take care of you....sometimes takes little bit longer depending what is going on in the shop...

Drastic

Nope didn't get anything. My order still says processing. I was worried about ordering from the website, cause I've never really heard of them until recently. I have the cronusmax but I really don't like it. So I decided to order the berserker cause its more user friendly and high quality controller and build. I just hope I didn't lose 266 bucks.
Trust me you'll love the berserker!

charles

Okay, thanks to you both! Just wo dering does it come with the forge? Like in the box when I get the controller does it come with a username or password for forge or some kind of code?

odingalt

Staff member
Okay it's been 6 days now and my order still has not shipped. The customer support will not respond to me today and I've sent 2 messages. Order was placed October 24th. Does it normally take past the 5 days?

Hi, we don't have any open tickets in the system, all tickets have been answered. Did you check your spam or junk folder for our ticket responses? Did you accidentally send the e-mail without the ticket header (if you erase the header then the ticket system doesn't put your e-mailed response in the system). You can double check if your response made it by logging into your account at viking360.com and clicking on help desk. It's quite common for our tech support responses to end up in your spam folder when you use the major e-mail services such as gmail, yahoo, and hotmail.

Build times vary from 1 to 5 business days (business days are Monday through Friday). We are experiencing very unusual order quantity for October. We typically don't hire extra holiday stuff until into November. So we are definitely at the long end of the 1 to 5 business days. All controllers are built from scratch to order after the order is placed. Alas we are a small shop and these Berserkser especially are the most challenging modchip installation in the industry. A Berserker install is currently taking a tech 2-3 hours to complete (if all goes well), and sometimes can take a full day (if it fails testing anywhere along the way).

The username and login for the Forge come through the ticket system so it will be very important that you check your spam folder, or better yet, just stop using your gmail/hotmail/yahoo account and just log in at viking360.com to access the helpdesk directly. They may have already tried sending your login credentials.

odingalt

Staff member
Attaching some screenshots on where to find the helpdesk directly so you can bypass any e-mail spam issues.

Attachments

• helpdesk.jpg
    helpdesk.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 5
  • login.jpg
    login.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 5

charles

Here is the screen shot of the help desk. They both still say open.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-01-15-31-56.png
    Screenshot_2014-11-01-15-31-56.png
    338.8 KB · Views: 4

odingalt

Staff member
Aaaaahhhhh unanswered tickets!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I know who you are I looked up your order in the system. Your order was from 10/24, you are literally #1 at the top of the build queue. I cannot verify if your controller is done as the staff is not working today, but since you are at the top I have to believe your controller is literally on the tech's desk and possibly finished even, just pending the second round of testing. They have been testing controllers immediately after they are built, but then setting them in a tub and testing them again the day they are shipped. They check the USB, EEPROM memory, and all the buttons to make sure it's all working before shipping it out.

Our 1 to 5 days ended on Friday 10/31 for your order, so your order is definitely later than our promised window. I don't have much in the way to offer other than consolation but I will also put a request down to the shop to upgrade your shipping option from Priority to Express instead, and hopefully this will shave a day or two off the time it spends in transit.

odingalt

Staff member
Although I might add that it only slows down our staff when a customer opens 3 or 4 different tickets on the same exact issue :).

odingalt

Staff member
Thank you for your help! So do you usually send the forge info after the controller gets shipped?

Yes, what happens now (this will change in the future hopefully) is that they register your device with the Forge when they are testing. After it's registered one of us goes in to pull that device out of the system and register your account, we send the login and password manually in the ticket system. If you don't receive it after your controller ships just ask for it they should reply back with it.

In the future the registration process will be automatic and can be done by the customer when they receive it (the goal here is that you could purchase it as a gift for someone else, when they receive it, they plug it in an register it on its first use). In the past it's been hard to transfer the controller as a gift to a second person.

charles

Thanks guys! Y'all have been very helpful! Best customer service and friendly members who help and answer questions.