Best FPS Players ever

bizzy

I was absolutly disgusted when i stumbled across the site and saw people posting how there K/D went up in games such as black opp's, GoW ect.

I know the world can be a bad place and people will do anything to make money illegal step on toes/C**k block, but what i want to know is how does one get any satisfaction from getting a kill on a game when they are cheating, Why not just watch a few montages or good players playing and you would get the same satisfaction because it isnt you "getting the kills" it's your mods.

I guess people have more money than grace. and pay big bucks to make themselves feel more accomplished when the truth of it is IF you felt the need to get a modded controller your really bad at the game and should stay with the lower K/D allowing the "good" players have their glory.

Your K/D went up? So what does that mean to you? I know **** well what it means to me.(pathetic)

PS. Nice list of Gamertags lulz

NYjetsNY1

Welcome to the vikingforums!

Why does it disgust you to see people's K/D's rise from using a modded controller?

I get satisfied knowing that my 'kills' are just a video game. When I'm bored I like to play video games and it is fun!

My 'mods' don't get kills. I use my macro controller to do specific macros (IE: Turbo Knife, Dropshot) that are all possible by me, but now are easier to do thanks to my nifty macro controller.

My controller isn't playing for me. It isn't the controller's kills, rather, they are my kills.

(In video games)

I used to be obsessed with my 2.25 K/D. I then gave up caring and let it drop to 2.0. Does it mean anything? Not really, just that I'm a good Cod Player.

I can get a lot of kills with or without my modded controller. It just assists me in getting more, easier, better, etc.

Krier023

Useful Poster
So from what your saying, you think macroing buttons on your computer should be deemed as cheating also? Because primarily that is what this controller does. And an expensive headset that you waste your money on is also "cheating". And a faster computer than anyone else is also cheating? Bottom line is if you have better equipment you do better. It is the basis for everything. Whether it be gaming or business.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
Modded controller doesn't make the player the player does, you cant be horrible at a game then miraculously be better just because you have a mod i bet im better than half the ppl with mods if i used a regular controller. There's no point in posting on a website if u think its "Disgusting".

Tx1000

you cant be horrible at a game then miraculously be better just because you have a mod

Yes you can, you can be **** at a game then use a rapid fire. Use the m16 on rapid fire and you will be 5times as better then you would with out one. I see it befor.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
The skill may be better however its not going to make a huge difference if you couldn't aim at first a modded controller isnt going to help that. Plus the Famas is so powerful in black ops that you could kill someone with a modded controller using that gun. The controller will assist a players skill not play for them and own.

By the way Tx1000 there is no point in using a rapid fire macro on a m16. Maybe jitter but not rapid fire.

NYjetsNY1

By the way Tx1000 there is no point in using a rapid fire macro on a m16. Maybe jitter but not rapid fire.

Disagree. There is a point, so you do not have to keep pressing RT! But it is not that helpful to use rapid-fire on the M16. Jitter - yes.

Tx1000

what NYjets say, you dont have to keep on press rt. I all ways using rapid fire on the m16 and it does wonders for me, i get more kills with m16 on rapid fire then any other gun

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hmm well i guess thats true however the option is still there for any person that doesnt have a mod all they have to have is a reasonable trigger finger.

I have BETTER things to do in life the worry about a **** K/D ratio. I only turn on the rapid fire when the other team is talking **** or camping then i regulate for a while then turn it off

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I think we should make a thread called "Coolest cat ever -> bizzy" Wtf did you think, all the viking users would suddenly take your side and say mods are stupid and lame? If they're on the forum here, that have atleast considered getting a mod.