Best of everything!

iFlashOldLadies

Okay so I bought the viking and started work on editing NYJ's macros for the fastest mw2 speeds and then the best jitter speed for xyy fast method- tac switch. CHECK IT OUT :D

I have a perfect black scope for the intervention with sleight of hand too. Idk if that's already been done though, also I have the infamous TEMPER SHOT recorded perfectly lol :)

NYjetsNY1

iFlashOldLadies said:
Okay so I bought the viking and started work on editing NYJ's macros for the fastest mw2 speeds and then the best jitter speed for xyy fast method- tac switch. CHECK IT OUT :D

I have a perfect black scope for the intervention with sleight of hand too. Idk if that's already been done though, also I have the infamous TEMPER SHOT recorded perfectly lol :)

Is your rapid-fire really faster than mine? Does it skip? I aimed for a skipless super fast one. If yours skips but is faster, mine will still win because say 21.6 SPS no skips > 22.2 SPS with skips

Yours is 22.2 mine is 21.6 (all in SPS)

If yours doesn't skip, I will have to test it. I'll see ... maybe we found a faster rapid-fire! I have yet to try the jitter also.

WetterThanWater

Is the temperrr shot like this?

Jump Zoom YY 360 NoScope Pistol Swap ?

It doesn't always have the pistol swap, but a lot of people like it :D

iFlashOldLadies

NYjetsNY1 said:
iFlashOldLadies said:

Is your rapid-fire really faster than mine? Does it skip? I aimed for a skipless super fast one. If yours skips but is faster, mine will still win because say 21.6 SPS no skips > 22.2 SPS with skips

Yours is 22.2 mine is 21.6 (all in SPS)

If yours doesn't skip, I will have to test it. I'll see ... maybe we found a faster rapid-fire! I have yet to try the jitter also.

No bro :) It's like perfect! I go in andhave random people come watch me play with it, like in a private match or spectate in S&D and they say no recoil at all! :D and the jitter one i'm still trying to work on to get the shots really consistent and most of them silent. Know what i mean?

iFlashOldLadies

WetterThanWater said:
Is the temperrr shot like this?

Jump Zoom YY 360 NoScope Pistol Swap ?

It doesn't always have the pistol swap, but a lot of people like it :D

Yeah that's it ;D lol and sometime i do it like

jump 360 while zooming in: YY out of the zoom: NoScope Pistol swap :D