Beta tester for new PS3 mod...

Status
Not open for further replies.

odingalt

Staff member
Need one or two more beta testers for the new PS3 mod - must be located in the USA - must play a lot of Call of Duty - must be ready to play this week :D . You get: a free modded PS3 controller. We get: much needed bug testing. Reply to this post with your 'credentials' :). We'll lock the post after we get our beta testers selected. A-thank-you. (I want to test our software while we're still working out on adding the USB functionality).

NYjetsNY1

odingalt said:
Need one or two more beta testers for the new PS3 mod - must be located in the USA - must play a lot of Call of Duty - must be ready to play this week :D . You get: a free modded PS3 controller. We get: much needed bug testing. Reply to this post with your 'credentials' :). We'll lock the post after we get our beta testers selected. A-thank-you. (I want to test our software while we're still working out on adding the USB functionality).

How much bug testing required? Hours / etc? I'm really busy this week lol but I'd love me a controller :p

x 1337 x

Aww. Wish i lived in the USA (Canada here ) :cry:

Nice. that you're giving few people a free controller to test :D

NYjetsNY1

I agree, it is good he is giving away controllers to test.

The problem is finding honest people. Some people may just say they will to get the controller and not actually do it.

obo

WetterThanWater said:
Too bad PS3andCOD doesn't live in the USA, he's been waiting for this for a long time..
In all honesty, he would probably pay for shipping to get ahold of it

SlowGrind

I live in the USA and COD (Black Ops right now) is the only game I play online. How many hours a week would be required to test the controller? I also have all previous COD games as well to test on. But there isn't much use in testing on MW, WAW, and MW2 those games have been hacked to death. Just about everyone that had a thumb drive upload a CFW on there PS3 and installed the modded patches. The only game that has updated the patch I think is MW2 since the last major CFW which knocked out most of the modded lobbies.

Ben

Looks like we have 2 for now, I'll lock this until the Big Man see's and can confirm your places on the testing team ;)

/locked

odingalt

Staff member
WetterThanWater said:
Too bad PS3andCOD doesn't live in the USA, he's been waiting for this for a long time..

Well I shipped him one anyway but it broke before he could even use it! Beta test failed on that one!!! PM'd him to work out getting it fixed already. By the time I shipped it I already found bugs in the software, now gotta re-ship it again. Shipping to Canada is $40 a pop :x

Status
Not open for further replies.