BF3 Midnight Release!

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
I'm leaving for it now to get ahead in line! If anyone else is getting it tonight add me my "GT" is in my signature!

*Just got back from midnight release and it comes with two discs, one for single player campaign and one for co-op and multiplayer. There is a 167MB update for the multiplayer disc. Now I have to wait but it's almost done ^_^

Last edited:

tommy

i played the beta not really my kind of game however MW3 comes out in in 14 days yessir then it will time for the big dog to eat and the puppies to sit and watch

NYjetsNY1

I'm leaving for it now to get ahead in line! If anyone else is getting it tonight add me my "GT" is in my signature!

*Just got back from midnight release and it comes with two discs, one for single player campaign and one for co-op and multiplayer. There is a 167MB update for the multiplayer disc. Now I have to wait but it's almost done ^_^

2 Disks? Wished the 360 had Blu-Ray.

DVD Disk -
4.7 GB (single-sided, single-layer – common)
8.5–8.7 GB (single-sided, double-layer)
9.4 GB (double-sided, single-layer)
17.08 GB (double-sided, double-layer – rare)

Blu-Ray Disk -
25 GB (single-layer)
50 GB (dual-layer)

The PS3 has Blu-Ray. So the disks on the PS3 can be much bigger! Wish the 360 would have done the same.

twharton

Love it! There were server connection problems last night but all seems to be o.k. now. Maps are indescribably massive and detailed! Kinda limited weapon details for load outs or I haven't found it yet. It was more detailed in BF2