BF3...We have drop shot!

CheGuevara

Go to the "Auto spot for Ps3 Ragnarok?" thread if you want the full story, this is the abbreviated version.

Odingalt believes its a possibility that we could see dropshot for BF3 included in the drivers update for both Xbox and PS3, in the meantime xKiLLa CaM had the genius to suggest that by having "the controller set to tactical layout (leaving the in game controls from the menu default because in BF3 to go prone by default is clicking and holding RS) dropshot mode would work."

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Satanicat I can confirm this works on my copy of Battlefield 3 for the PS3 with my programmable Ragnarok controller.
Just make sure to switch the controller to the Tactical layout and presto, drop shot now enabled.
I use the same Tactical layout in MW3 so it works flawlessly in each game.

icon6.png

battlelog

Ok so I changed my Ps3 Ragnarok to Tactical mode. Now do I have to do any thing else to the contoller lay out in the game?? I have tried it but it does nothing at all, plus how does drop shot work, I think I kinda know what it is but maybe you guys could help??

battlelog

How does drop shot work?? I dont know if I am doing it right I have tried every thing I have read on the forums but with no luck?? Please someone help, thanks.