Black Ops Rapidfire?

Toymachine363

So i noticed the updates in the macro section about the patches raising the rapidfire cap and such... so does that mean that Legacy Controllers also have the ability to have better rapidfire than what we currently have? I was using the default black ops driver included with the loader and it seems really skippy and slow. i can deal with it but the only reason i ask is because of the patch and the upgraded cap that i heard about. If someone can tell me the speed for the Legacy Hex Editor, please let me know

obo

From what i've heard. 10 sps is what people have been using. So try something like 9.9 shots per second if the legacy editor will allow you to do that. If not, check out 10sps and see how that works for you.

NYjetsNY1

The truth is is not that they raised the cap a lot (slightly did), what happend is they improved the server-host connection. When you have a good connection, you can rapid-fire faster. When its laggy etc it hiccups, meaning a slower rapid fire. They also did raise the cap slightly to ~10SPS, but you need to get the speed right, its a strange process....

odingalt

Staff member
In my opinion the cap hasn't changed, but the performance of the multiplayer game in general has improved which makes the rapidfire more steady. I'm still using the same 8.9sps macro (which on the legacy controllers is actually around 11.2sps due to a bunch of overhead), I would try around 10-11 sps in the custom driver editor under the custom speeds and see where that gets you, play on a couple servers before changing to another speed/make sure you try on at least one server where you have a good connection, as connection matters.