[BUG] Bug on vikingdigital website with UK Shipping

Nightwolf

I get paid in about 10 days, but just browsed the checkout screen for an idea how to pay, I see you take Visa which is awesome. But there is no option to select UK, or am I missing it?
Also can I ask how much would delivery cost in UK Pounds? And how long would it take to arrive roughly? I know of someone ordering one from UK and they got it in a week and a half.

Nightwolf

PS Has the price increased? Coulda sworn it was $249.99 for the Macros, maybe I was looking at something else.

Also would I order via this site? Or Viking Digital?

Last edited:

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
I don't think they ship overseas anymore but you might want to check with Jets or Odin

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
You have to use the viking digital site it will be around 80$ to ship plus whatever taxes are charged when you get it from your country.

Nightwolf

What are the taxes likely to cost, and who charges me that? How does that work? Sorry for the questions.

Just viewed Vikingdigital they say UK is option but no shipping options at all lol

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
The shipping options are there you have to enter your zip code then a little further down the page it gives you shipping options along with price. Also its your country so in your case the UK who will charge you that tax when it ships through your country.

Nightwolf

Does anyone from UK know how much import duty is on this pad? I dont understand I have ordered so many things from America and never had to pay this, some items bigger than a controller.

I just went to Viking Digital and it wont generate shipping for me, it has a United Kingdom selection, but we dont have ZIP CODES here, we have Postal Codes and the website is not recognising it, thus not generating a shipping price. Not sure why it has to be so complicated lol.

I have the funds to now make the purchase depending on shipping price, if it is too expensive I will have to pass, the overnight $50 increase in price has really knocked me for six, and will probably be the deal breaker causing me not to get one. If it was still $249 I have spare for shipping, but now It does not leave me much at all.

If someone can guide me how to make the website let me order with a shipping price sometime within the next 14 hours (when I can make purchase) then I can hopefully proceed, but as of yet there is no shipping showing, and ZIP CODE wont work most likely cos the UK uses different system.

Last edited:

NYjetsNY1

There seems to be a bug in our cart system on vikingdigital for shipping to the UK. When I put in a UK address at checkout, it says "Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time."

Odingalt, can you fix this?

Nightwolf

Yes please fix it, so I can order asap, I have the money now just need to bank it in the morning so I can VISA pay, if there happens to be another price increase then I just wont be buying, as price stands now I can barely manage it, but anymore and its not worth it to me. Please reply when I can order via shipping and if it goes over my budget thanks to todays $50 increase then I will just not order as for what I want the pad for is not worth over £230. As it stands now, its a purchase I can swing for, but anymore it becomes too much for what it is.

Throwing that $50 on this morning is a little cheap on the sellers part with no warning.

odingalt

Staff member
You must enter an address and a phone number (yes, a phone number) or FedEx will not calculate a shipping quote for you. You have to enter all of your info for the shipping quote to give a quote or else it will just say no quotes.

i.e. you can't just pick Uk from the dropdown, you must start with name, phone, address, city, etc and by the time you're done entering everthing the shipping quote should come in.

Here is a screenshot where I made up an address from my imagination. The only two valid items in this screenshot are the town and the postal code. You can enter your postal code in the field where it says ZIP code as I have shown in the screen shot below.

Good luck!

Attachments

• international-checkout.jpg
    international-checkout.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 6

Nightwolf

Duh, thanks Odin, I got a price now.

I have just made the purchase, please can someone confirm its gone through, not recieved confirmation Email yet, but literally only just bought it.

Last edited:

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Duh, thanks Odin, I got a price now.

I have just made the purchase, please can someone confirm its gone through, not recieved confirmation Email yet, but literally only just bought it.

Did you ever get the email? If not check your spam.

Nightwolf

No friend, I never got an EMail and I only had 2 spams all day and both were not from here. I checked my bank though and payment has been accounted for. So I presume its all rolling nicely.

Nightwolf

It says my order is expected for delivery in the UK tomorrow, how the hell is that possible? If I receive it tomorrow I will be gobsmacked!!