[BUG] Bug on vikingdigital website with UK Shipping

Nightwolf

Holy **** guys, I just checked tracking and its already in the UK, jesus christ thats lightning fast. Arrived in the UK 2 hours ago

Nightwolf

OMG its in the town next to me, already!!! Coming today!!! This is faster than some delivery in my own country lmao

UPDATE

Its here, in my hands as I type....well not in my hands as that would mean Im typing with my head, but yeah, omg so fast, message to UK orders, there is NO IMPORT CHARGE AT ALL. What you pay at Viking Digital is all you pay.

I asked FedEx, how much do I owe you for Import, and he said nothing man, I was like what? He said they only charge Import tax on Ciggarettes and Alcohol. sweet....

I have some stuff to do today, but later on I will have a good look at it, and post my thoughts. Everything is in the Box....Pad....Play & Charge...Battery, and software.

Last edited:

NYjetsNY1

OMG its in the town next to me, already!!! Coming today!!! This is faster than some delivery in my own country lmao

UPDATE

Its here, in my hands as I type....well not in my hands as that would mean Im typing with my head, but yeah, omg so fast, message to UK orders, there is NO IMPORT CHARGE AT ALL. What you pay at Viking Digital is all you pay.

I asked FedEx, how much do I owe you for Import, and he said nothing man, I was like what? He said they only charge Import tax on Ciggarettes and Alcohol. sweet....

I have some stuff to do today, but later on I will have a good look at it, and post my thoughts. Everything is in the Box....Pad....Play & Charge...Battery, and software.

Awesome to hear :)

Nightwolf

I have messed with it somewhat, it is worth every penny, if anyone see this message, if you have any thoughts on buying this controller, do it!!! Viking360 is amazing to do business with, it may be expensive, but this is one of those cases where you get what u pay for