Burst Fire to FULL auto

JIM WALKER

I am using a 3 burst weapon and have tried several rapid fire modes to make it full auto, can anyone direct me to the right solution please to make it full auto....

bonefisher

What game is it for? You can use a jitter but then you could only hip fire! We are in the mix of trying to make one for BO2 but not there yet on finishing! Hopefully soon!

bonefisher

Sorry I don't have that game to take a look at it! Try putting on a YY jitter or xyy jitter in Black Ops to see if that does the trick and then maybe mess with timing to see if you could solve it!

bonefisher

Jim go over to BO2 forum and go to where this is the fastest weapon switcher I have see and go to the third page! Download my macro swat testing! It is not finished yet but see if that works for your game or starts to even fires full auto and let me know what happens! If it jams or to slow anything!

JIM WALKER

Sadly it was a fail ... after jumping weapons 2/3 times it settles but stays burst, and of course repeats that process every time I release and re-press the trigger ..... Would a slowed down rapid fire work perhaps, and what spm should I start at, normal rapid fire is way too fast ?

bonefisher

Well can't say we didn't try! If a normal RF is to fast either move the whole RF over forward one bar at a time or turn the multiplier down a little at a time to you feel it what you like!