Call of Duty Black Ops

smallx

Well black Ops leaked like 5 hours ago or something. Hopefully Odingalt has a flash xbox he will make some mods

v360Reflex

look around youtube.. do some research yourself.... as far as rapidfire goes.. it does work on Black ops .. and i cant wait till Viking gets the fastest speed for it the day it comes out! :D

Lynx

I have the game and started playing the campaign last night. Im only 2 levels in but if you have any questions let me know.

LoveKillzSlowly

It got leaked last night on Halloween just like with MW2 but I've been having it for 3-4 days now. I haven't played it on my main account due to MS banning accounts before release date even with a retail copy. Game is hands down better than MW2 you are stupid to think otherwise.

Lynx

LoveKillzSlowly said:
It got leaked last night on Halloween just like with MW2 but I've been having it for 3-4 days now. I haven't played it on my main account due to MS banning accounts before release date even with a retail copy. Game is hands down better than MW2 you are stupid to think otherwise.

It trumps MW2 in every single way. The feel of the campaign so far is just epic. As for getting banned with a retail copy, that wont happen. I get all my games early and never get banned playing a legit copy. However I have a flashed xbox that I am playing this on right now. However I heard it was safe to update your dash even with a modded xbox to the new one. Not sure im gonna risk it since I wont be able to play Fable 3 once I upgrade it due to AP2.5 security :/

LoveKillzSlowly

Lynx said:
LoveKillzSlowly said:

It trumps MW2 in every single way. The feel of the campaign so far is just epic. As for getting banned with a retail copy, that wont happen. I get all my games early and never get banned playing a legit copy. However I have a flashed xbox that I am playing this on right now. However I heard it was safe to update your dash even with a modded xbox to the new one. Not sure im gonna risk it since I wont be able to play Fable 3 once I upgrade it due to AP2.5 security :/

Well I personally know someone who got their account banned for playing a retail copy game really early, I am not talking about console banned. I am not talking about people who get their games a couple of days early from Gamestop. Gamestop usually don't get games that early, it also depends how popular the game is. I also get many of my games early and I have never got banned for it.

PS3andCOD said:
OK, is BO zombies actually JFK and Fidel Castro? That's the rumor I heard...

On one map you play as John F. Kennedy, Richard Nixon, Fidel Castro, and Robert McNamara.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
lol sweet... I can't wait to get mine... How many zombie maps are there? How do you guys get he games early at gamestop? Just go in and ask if you can get it early or something? I'm in Canada, so most of them are called EB games, but it's the same thing...

Lynx

There are 3 maps, but only 1 unlocked at the start. I have a flashed Xbox so I got the leak. However I will have my retail copy tomorrow or friday, I have a friend who runs a game store and gives me games as soon as he gets them in.