Calling all clans!

odingalt

Staff member
===Sponsorship Guildelines (Under Construction)============================

Sponsorship Submittal

To submit your group for sponsorship consideration, please create an account at http://www.Viking360.com

Once your account has been established, create a new ticket at the Help Desk that includes the following information:

Your clan's main contact person (full name and e-mail address)
A link for your clan's website, or ladder page, etc.
A graphic banner measuring 728 pixels wide by 90 pixels tall (728 x 90)
Your biography (~100 words or less)

Rules

Your clan's main contact person must establish an account with www.Viking360.com. Your clan's main contact should be somebody your clan trusts to carry out the duties of spokesperson for your clan. In the event of prize awards, we will distribute prizes to the addresses and names provided to us by the main contact.

Observe respect for all participants at all times, no profanity please.

In the event prizes are awarded, there is free (ground or first-class) shipping on all prizes sent within the USA. For prizes sent outside the USA, participant will be asked to pay the actual cost of shipping prior to prize being shipped.

===============================================================

Calling all clans!

This weekend we will be creating a new "Warriors" page on the Viking360.com website. We would like to see your clan on our Viking Warriors page! (Basically this is a sponsorship page)

If you could provide a graphical banner that is 728 pixels wide by 90 pixels tall (728 x 90), we will install the banner on the Warriors page and make it so when visitors click on your banner, they will be directed to your clanpage or website.

Also, if you'd like to provide a short bio about your clan, we will put the short bio underneath the banner along with your clan's name. (If the bio is about 100 words or less they should all fit nicely on our Warriors page. The bios might be edited slightly to make everything look neat)

We'll also need the name and e-mail address of your Clan contact for our record. (Just in case we need to get ahold of you regarding discounts of referral programs)

That's the last thing - once we get everyone set up on our Warriors page, we'd like to work out either straight up % discounts on our products for your clan, and/or, a referral system so your clan can get even bigger discounts for referring other customers to Viking360.

Let us know your opinion on a discount and/or referral program. This is the business end of things. Basically my company spends a certain amount of money every month on search engine optimization and advertising. But it would make more sense to get this money back to clans and customers in the form of discounts.

We're excited to get this going!

odingalt

Staff member
I already had an idea. Once we get enough clans on the Warriors page, we'll have to separate them by XBOX360 or PS3 and possibly by game type. But anyway, once we get enough clans on the Warriors page, I'd like to hold a MW3 tournament for the sponsored clans. I guess maybe we could allow non sponsored clans to join in. We should have a give-a-way but I'm not sure how to do a give-a-way. IfF your clan has 10 members I don't think we can afford to give free controllers to everybody. But it doesn't make sense necessarily to give away one free controllers because then the clan would have to decide who gets the prize. Ideas on this?

Edit: I have another idea. The sponsored clan who wins the tournament gets to put up double-sized banner at the top of our Warriors page, bigger than everyone else's, plus whatever prize makes sense. (We could give away a bunch of those controller pouches, sort of lame I know, but we can't afford to give a bunch of controllers away as top prize).

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Would ModdingBros be considered a clan? Our clan page would be the group page here and viking and I can hit up RedSox to do some photoshop banner. BTW I love the idea and love to see Viking start a promotion type program.

odingalt

Staff member
Would ModdingBros be considered a clan? Our clan page would be the group page here and viking and I can hit up RedSox to do some photoshop banner. BTW I love the idea and love to see Viking start a promotion type program.

Yes! I think that would be awesome. In fact I think you guys deserve a double-sized banner, so you can go ahead and make yours "large leaderboard" size at 728x210 instead of 728x90. We'll put you at the #1 spot for now -- later when we have the tournament, everybody can fight for the top spot. (you might have a 728x90 version ready unless you plan on winning the tournament! :-0 )

Basically anyone with a bona-fide clan can join (no inviduals basically). Just need a clan page, website, or something to show that you're organized. The "clan contact" is Viking's main contact for prize awards, settings up discounts, etc. (I can't communicate with all the clan members of each clan, I would get overwhelmed, so the clan contact is basically a spokesperson speaking for their whole group)

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Alright man, again you rock! My guy is working on it right now we are really excited about the program. Cant wait for the tournament either! I just updated our group page with my stuff (email, username, real name) just in case we do win. I know what you mean about the advertising are you using adsense by any chance? I just started that on my youtube channel and I am off to a rocky start but hopefully I will get it running soon. If our clan does go a little bigger and I do make a website for it I might integrate the adsense advertisements into the website.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
Just made the banner and avatar. Pretty excited for this as i am a competitive player and really like the competition aspect of this. Really hope it turns out how it's suppose to and we can get these tournaments going. :)

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
Lethal what you want to do is go to the community tab below forums and whats new and make a group (also called your clan) and enter everything there you should have no problem figuring it out from there.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Lethal what you want to do is go to the community tab below forums and whats new and make a group (also called your clan) and enter everything there you should have no problem figuring it out from there.

No they don't as long as you have a clan website or some way of presenting your information then you will be fine. If you don't have an organized way then you can make a group. Once Odin makes the thread then you will submit your info.

RED SOX

ModdingBros Co-Leader
No they don't as long as you have a clan website or some way of presenting your information then you will be fine. If you don't have an organized way then you can make a group. Once Odin makes the thread then you will submit your info.
No my way is better lol

coda23

How do i join a clan

I would like to join a clan for MW3 on xbox. Is there anyone out there willing to let me join?

logan

Hey is anyone going to post Se7enSins as a clan? I would make a banner and post it but I don't have photoshop atm.

jkshadow

For the tournament, why not charge each team a fee to register for the tournament. This way you can give out your awesome controllers to the winning team. You should do the tournament like Friday Night Fights. A 4 vs 4 clan match.

Agent

It would be cool if you had free for all tournaments too where your required to use a Viking controller.