Calling Any & All Macro Makers

fst2011

Hello,

I'm kinda new on the scene and having some issue with a macro I'm making. MJ and anyone else who thinks they might be able to help out, please take a look at my macro and help me figure this out.

I'm trying to make a anti-recoil for the ACR. But to do that I didnt want to slow down the rate of fire to get the bullet grouping closer together. I managed to get them kinda closer but have some problems...

1. When you pull the trigger, it keeps a nice grouping, but when the bullets run out, the gun shifts down and to the left a little.
2. When I pull the trigger in short bursts, say just to fire a few bullets at a time...the gun does that shift down and to the left.

If possible I would like help making the grouping a little tighter together but if its not possible then please help figure out how to stop the shifting of the gun. Also, keep in mind...not to lower the rate of fire.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and hope a few will take a crack at this.

Brian

Attachments

• ACRecoilTest102.vkm
    640 bytes · Views: 5

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
This might be the best your going to get it since the analog sticks arent the most accurate however I will give it a crack anyways. Another one added to my list.

I have tested this macro. When you shoot it, it does shoots right to left. When I aim and turn to shoot its so hard to move it. But I am going to try and work on it a little bit myself and see, what I can come up with myself, and if i get any results I will upload it, and see what the community think about it.

fst2011

Thanks guys for taking a look. the macro made doesn't seem bad but would like to try and get the grouping closer and the other big issue.... When it gets finished with the clip, the gun shifts down...instead going back to center.

Again, thanks for taking time out. let me know any and/ things might have done wrong....i want to know.

Brian

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
The gun will do that because when you finish with your clip you dont let go of the trigger perfectly. So the macro keeps going for a few milliseconds and thats what causes the gun to shift. As far as I know there isnt a way to stop that.

fst2011

Yes, but some of the other macros and anti recoil macros...when you use them, they dont have the same issue. When they are done, they go back to center screen. There is no way to counter this problem?

Brian

Understand this, all guns has different recoil to them. But I or MJ will try our best to figure this out. I am still new to this, but I like the challenge.

fst2011

Envii...I appreciate the time and effort. I know that all guns have different recoils...that why I "tried" making one. Its not the recoil that is making the gun go back down. do this.....create 1 page with just my macro and create another page with nothing on it.

goto a private match and start on page 1...shoot just 1 clip with my macro and quickly change to the 2 page and shoot....you will notice there is no "PULL" down.

another example....I think the ACR has 3 clips....if you shoot all three clips with my macro, by the time it is done with the last clip, the gun will be "pulled" so far down, its almost at your feet.

but if you do the same test with no macro...and the end of shooting ALL the clips...the gun will be at center.

Let me know what you BOTH figure out. And thanks again for all the help

Brian

BOBDUDE

That's because you are effectively changing where your aiming to counter the recoil... Only solution I've found to reduce the effect is to add an upward pull, which might reduce the anti recoil effects. That's one of the reasons I use my style of anti recoil methods even if it slows fire rate... But the ACR is a horrible candidate for that method anyways

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
A lot of time too is what happens is when you reload you still have those few seconds where you are pressing RT, this still allows the macro to be played without the shooting part because of course your out of ammo. Either way we will get you figured out tonight hopefully.

fst2011

Bob...yeah I had thought that might be the problem and even tried making the last dot pull up but didnt work. I think it didnt work was cause the clip is ending before it gets to the end of the macro.

I've seen people make anti recoils where they make a few dots on the r stick and then loop it and I have seen others make real long dots on the r stick. I think that might be the best way....it will take a long time to add these dots and alter them a little but might be the best way. And then the other part would be to make sure if your doing it for a regular acr clip or an extended clip which hold more ammo.

Lastly...based on the macro I made...I have it on "loop" do you think it might work better if I change it to play once or etc? (this is not a general question, I ask based on the macro I made)

MJ....yes, if you are free tonight let me know. Would be great to figure this out. Cause if not....this time I'm going upstairs and throwing it out the window. Surely 2 story drop will have a better effect then my last threat of the 1st floor window....Lol

Also...I sent E the video and he could not figure out the other problem Im having. He wanted me to make a new video from the very very beginning, which I just finished and sending to him now. Hope he can figure this issue out.

Brian