can u make the rapid fire a little faster?

xPOTENTIALx

i was playing with my friend and his FAL was beating mine. is there any way u could up the SPS on the mode without it being capped or studdering? cuz mine seems to studder too.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

xPOTENTIALx said:
i was playing with my friend and his FAL was beating mine. is there any way u could up the SPS on the mode without it being capped or studdering? cuz mine seems to studder too.
its your batterys i guarantee it happened to me too :D

laker4life

can you bump it up a bit? my friend was emptying his m21 3 or 4 sahots before i did. and i already downloaded the mw2 driver so can i bump it up myself or no?

Glocks

I agree I've changed my batteries in the controller and it seems like the FAL on the Viking MOD is slower then other mods. I think that it could be up a lil.

obo

just use the user programmable mode if its not fast enough. test it out until you notice it starts studdering, then use the one right before it started stuttering. or just google search what the fastest sps is you can use

Glocks

I dont get why you guys wont make a new code for this. Ive seen multi forms on "FAL is shooting slow" and all you guys do is say go to the preset mode and make it your self. It sounds like Viking 360 is loseing there awsome customer touch and is starting to screw the cosumer.

Glocks

Night, i think your missing the point here. Why did i spend all this money on a controller, when codeds arent being updated. I have friends that can pull the trigger on the fal faster then any presest they have. their are several diffenent forms on here with people saying the same thing, when the company was smaller this problem would of been taken care of right away. But now they dont do anything about it.

kristianz1

I have too say that generally i am super pleased with this controller mod, but think that Glocks has a point here. I also get a little confused, when i see all the modes that has been up in the modern warfare 2 section, but nothing has be done too them. If you read down the modern warfare 2 forum in here, you see a lot of suggestions from us users. OD said he would start with it right away from 6 januar, but the only one out yet is the fast jitter mod since then. So i am also little frustrated.

I do not want too start a flame war in here, i like the Viking crew, so i think they can handle some negative response as well.

At least we could get some updates on the forum about how the mod proceed. Like the: Sniper/akimbo together, fast reload with sleight of hand, dropshot, and all the other suggestion on the forum.

Over and out from me :) . need go to work!

IrishStyle

Glocks said:
Night, i think your missing the point here. Why did i spend all this money on a controller, when codeds arent being updated. I have friends that can pull the trigger on the fal faster then any presest they have. their are several diffenent forms on here with people saying the same thing, when the company was smaller this problem would of been taken care of right away. But now they dont do anything about it.

Odin appears to be very busy, probably with an upcoming project. I am sure he did not forget about us. Give it some time, I think he spoiled us by cranking out presets whenever we asked, and now most expect that all the time. Patience my friend.

kristianz1

I just do not hope this projects needs us too buy a new controller!

So hope its project combined too the controllers out now.

is it?

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Well... If it's a secret... I don't see how knowing what it does would help another company duplicate it. No one has managed a USB upgradeable controller yet. If you know what Odingalt is doing, do you have any idea of his PS3 plans? I had a great Idea that I posted on the forums, which I think is very workable. I thought that he would do the best job with it, but if he doesn't want to try it, I'll start sending it to other modshops. Heck, if no one wants to try it, maybe I'll take a shot at my own shop...

KillerMackem

So this 'big project' he is working on; Will it be worth me waiting to get a new controller? I'm probably going to order on Monday/Tuesday but I won't bother if something MAJORLY better is in the works.