Can you program rapid fire to The Viking?

WunderWaffes

Hey I was wondering if there was a way that i could add like a driver from the legacy drivers to be able to use rapid fire on my controller. Also I will not be able to test it till tomorrow when my mod gets here. If there is a way please post below. I figured it would be better to ask now then be able to use my controller when it gets here.

Also on another side note if you open the time line editor and its way to big or something try running your pc at another screen resolution. When i opened it on 1024 x 768 it was crazy looking, but on 1152 x 864 it looks almost perfect. Just figured I would try to help those who are having some issues till the software gets fixed. =)

Bedfordx

Hey,

Check out my youtube channel: www.youtube.com/user/probedford

I have a tutorial on there on how to make a rapid fire macro for the new Viking 360 software. I will be posting more tutorials soon so subscribe if you want to see the latest videos as I bring them out...

-Bedfordx

WunderWaffes

When i do what it says in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukojeHcI4aE.
All my controller does is shot once when i press it and again when i release it. I think there is a glitch because i assigned the quick scope thing to the right trigger and all it did was shot and then scope and not shoot. If anyone one knows how to fix this that would be awesome.

There's a couple bugs with the rapid fire I think it's something to do with the sensitivity odin said he's gonna check it out today.

odingalt

Staff member
WunderWaffes said:
When i do what it says in this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukojeHcI4aE.
All my controller does is shot once when i press it and again when i release it. I think there is a glitch because i assigned the quick scope thing to the right trigger and all it did was shot and then scope and not shoot. If anyone one knows how to fix this that would be awesome.

You are totally right. We just uploaded firmware version 0.8.2.0 to the "downloads->the viking software" page on the website that fixes this bug. It typically affected the left trigger but could've affected both triggers on some controllers. Also be sure to try creating a macro set from scratch using the .VKM's I just posted on the "downloads->macro library" page.