Can't decide which one to get!!

Lynx

Ok so after shopping around for months I have decided that I want a Viking 360 controller. However I dont know if I want to get Thor's Hammer or Odin's Raven. I understand the difference between the two but I keep asking myself is the 40 dollar price difference worth it? Has anybody had both of them? If so can you comment on whether its worth it or not please. Also can I get ps3 sticks installed on them from Viking or should I just do it myself?

Xx Binno xX

I will help you out. First Welcome to viking lol. I had a hammer to start with. I always had a problem with the sync button but thats because i sent my controller in to get modded ( i should of just bought a new one) The controller out performed it self it did more then a expected. The hammer is a great controller. Then i sold my hammer and bought a ravin. My ravin works perfect even better then my hammer. With the ravin you have the tact switches that makes the biggest difference for me anyways its much easier to change modes and turn on/ off when you need to. I would recommend the ravin if you can afford it. Plus with the new hex editor these controller can not be topped. If you want to send in your controller and get a custom paint job hit fredrow up @
fredrow425@East-Seattle-Electronics.com hope i could of helped.

Lynx

Ok thanks for the reply, I was leaning towards the Raven but something kept telling to just buy the Hammer and save 40 bucks. But than I figure if Im spending that much anyway why not just buy the best one they offer. I have been contemplating this for a while now. Thanks again for your help :)

40_ounce

Just spend the extra $40. I have a hammer and sometimes I have to re sync my controller when changing modes.

Lynx

Well thanks for the feedback guys. I went ahead and ordered a White Odin Raven w/ the 3.5mm port. I can change the LED's and I will put the ps3 style sticks in it if I want too. I tried it last night on an old controller I had and it was pretty easy. How long does it take to get delivered? I got an e-mail saying its shipped now I must wait :(

modded matt

the controller has a 90 day waranty. I suggest letting that expire before opening the controller, once opened the waranty is void.

good choice in controllers.

Lynx

modded matt said:
the controller has a 90 day waranty. I suggest letting that expire before opening the controller, once opened the waranty is void.

good choice in controllers.

Ok thanks for the info :) I will wait to do anything to it than. Once the warranty is up I will mess around with it :)