Can't set to 5 round burst, it's only 3 (

Mitchell

I'm using a Thor's hammer with the preset editor.

Everything works fine except the 5 round burst. It shoot out three rounds. I only use the FAL, so I tried other settings and they all work flawlessly (thank you, this site, controllers ROCK). I am using 27.40 for my speed on 5 round burst yet it's only three. So I went to the set speed for MW2 and still is only three rounds.

Any advice? Thanks.

apcoop7

I noticed the preset is kind of buggy, like with most betas...Try using "The Works" driver if I'm not mistaken there's a 5 round burst mode

Awfulz

I had the same problem - I also noticed that you had to tap it instead of just holding it while it completed each burst, but I think it's supposed to do that.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

the reason this happens is because 27.40 is too fast the game locks up before you finish the burst. try putting 13.80 or the MW2 preset speed on it

odingalt

Staff member
Mitchell said:
I'm using a Thor's hammer with the preset editor.

Everything works fine except the 5 round burst. It shoot out three rounds. I only use the FAL, so I tried other settings and they all work flawlessly (thank you, this site, controllers ROCK). I am using 27.40 for my speed on 5 round burst yet it's only three. So I went to the set speed for MW2 and still is only three rounds.

Any advice? Thanks.

I think the controller is tapping the trigger really fast 5 times for you, but the game is only recognizing three of the taps. Try cutting your speed in half and trying 5 round burst again to see if you get more shots. Once you dial in a speed over the in-game cap, stuff like this will start happening.