Can't wait for mw3..

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
What modded controller? Also MW3 I think is going to be fun but there are so many people hating on it. Its still going to be a buy for me and maybe even a midnight releaser.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
We did that on purpose tryhard. Just kidding but don't think your going to go with us sir.

x iiTryHard o

ModdingBros Member
well if dylan comes then i will go and if kordell comes then im not going lol... but yea tell me where to met up and ill go with yous or meet up at uh gamestop

noonoo390

you know what im most excited about in mw3 the sniper guns im going to try and make a anti recoil rapid fire 50 cal lol i think its possible. what kind of macros will you guys try to make like something no one has thought of yet , maby some crazy jittters and stuff

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I have heard they took away panic knifing so I'm going to make a macro that enables panic knifing.

titansfan2104

It might be a modern warfare2 knock off but I'm still gonna buy it. I buy the new one every year and sell the old one!! Imo cod 2 was one of the best because of its simplicity and no real stat tracking!!! That game was awesome!! But I.do.love all the new ones too, I just find myself constantly looking at my k/d and I hate that. Kinda like a bad car wreck, you jut can't help but look. Right now gow3 is my go to game!

noonoo390

It might be a modern warfare2 knock off but I'm still gonna buy it. I buy the new one every year and sell the old one!! Imo cod 2 was one of the best because of its simplicity and no real stat tracking!!! That game was awesome!! But I.do.love all the new ones too, I just find myself constantly looking at my k/d and I hate that. Kinda like a bad car wreck, you jut can't help but look. Right now gow3 is my go to game!
the playing with the viking on gears is so fun