chat and charge

JIM WALKER

Just discovered something .... as I prefer to use my controller with the charge cable connected as well as my chat cable, (power drain is an issue with the berserker) buzzing was a major issue, I have just bought another micro usb cable, I have plugged it into my printer usb port and into my berserker to charge it, then tried the chat cable connected, NO BUZZING WHATSOEVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... Thought I would share this VERY useful tip ...

Drastic

wow... So its going to buzz for ne as well... I play with the USB connected to not waste money on batteries...

JIM WALKER

wow... So its going to buzz for ne as well... I play with the USB connected to not waste money on batteries...

Yes, sadly its an issue that Microsoft are still trying to solve, it seems that the majority of headsets will "buzz" when the chat adapter is on and the charge cable is plugged in together, but as I said, I have used my printer USB port to charge from and NO BUZZING .....

Drastic

oh with MS.. so its their end... ok from the looks if it I thought it was the Berserkers end. well I haven't had problems when I had my Astros. don't have em anymore i'm gunna go Mod over Astros for now :)

JIM WALKER

oh with MS.. so its their end... ok from the looks if it I thought it was the Berserkers end. well I haven't had problems when I had my Astros. don't have em anymore i'm gunna go Mod over Astros for now :)

Yes, its definitely MS end, you are clearly one of the lucky ones if your astro'e are ok, even the astro forums are saying they are having problems ....