COD 7

o PANDA x iREK

Anyone got an opinion on the new COD 7 trailer? How is the Vietnam setting gonna compare with the Modern Warfare titles? At least were finally out of the WWII era. What does everyone think about the transition?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

o PANDA x iREK said:
Anyone got an opinion on the new COD 7 trailer? How is the Vietnam setting gonna compare with the Modern Warfare titles? At least were finally out of the WWII era. What does everyone think about the transition?
I think there will be a lot of semi autos...also it's not veitnam it's the cold war so it will have ww2 Guns and modern guns

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Yeah, I had seen that one before now that I watched it agian I remembered... It doesn't tell us much, but I saw the AUG and the STG (I think anyways) so it could have all the guns from WAW and MW2 in one game. Thats a lot of guns!

o PANDA x iREK

Yeah I also saw the M4 in there as well, it looks like the game spans from the 60's to presumably the end of the cold war era. I would assume it encompasses alll of the weaponry from those eras. I also saw the attack chopper and the SR-71 in there too. I hope Treyarch stepped it up for this one they have some pretty big shoes to fill after MW2. :mrgreen:

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

o PANDA x iREK said:
Yeah I also saw the M4 in there as well, it looks like the game spans from the 60's to presumably the end of the cold war era. I would assume it encompasses alll of the weaponry from those eras. I also saw the attack chopper and the SR-71 in there too. I hope Treyarch stepped it up for this one they have some pretty big shoes to fill after MW2. :mrgreen:
That is not an m4 it's a KAR-15 it's a
cold war / veitnam version kinda like the m4 but more like an m16

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Well, when you think about it, MW2 had the AK, that's from 1947, and the 1887's from suprise suprise, 1887.

MODz

i hope there is ALOT of semi autos lol. The whole viking360 community will own every 1 with there mods!

xDXxAscension

o PANDA x iREK said:
Yeah I also saw the M4 in there as well, it looks like the game spans from the 60's to presumably the end of the cold war era. I would assume it encompasses alll of the weaponry from those eras. I also saw the attack chopper and the SR-71 in there too. I hope Treyarch stepped it up for this one they have some pretty big shoes to fill after MW2.

They have no shoes to fill what so ever, MW2 is/was a big fail with all the glitching and hacking. ( I only play it because half of my friends still do.)

I just can't wait for it come out because, MW2/Infinity Ward has failed at continuing what they had started in COD4.

I could barley make anything out in the trailer. I just really couldn't see a whole lot as it went so fast, I hate pausing things repeatedly just to see something. Oh well I'll wait for another trailer of some sort.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I agree with the part about the trailer, but I don't agree about modernwarfare 2. Yes it's pretty laggy sometimes, and why do they even make it so tat the server connection can time out? But Treyarch did a shit job on WAW, or on the single player anyways. MW2 has much better single player, online I personaly think they are about equal quality, but I prefer the modern setting... This game could be really good if it has a decent single player. I also hope they bring back Nazi zombies in some way, it was a lot of fun...

v360Reflex

ok this isnt a cold war setting the cold war in real life went on for more than 2 years. and no one died thats why they called it the cold war. becuase there was threats if war had occured like russin nukes and american nukes. so cod 7 is based off veitnam

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Where did the two years come from? Other than me not knowing why you are disscussing 2 years, you are/probably are right. I heard that it was suppossed to be mainly vietnam, but also some before and after...

xDXxAscension

PS3andCOD said:
I agree with the part about the trailer, but I don't agree about modernwarfare 2. Yes it's pretty laggy sometimes, and why do they even make it so tat the server connection can time out? But Treyarch did a shit job on WAW, or on the single player anyways. MW2 has much better single player, online I personaly think they are about equal quality, but I prefer the modern setting... This game could be really good if it has a decent single player. I also hope they bring back Nazi zombies in some way, it was a lot of fun...

I didn't like WAW much either, but I would still of played that over MW2 if all my friends weren't on it, and more people were playing WAW. Overall I prefer COD4 over MW2 and WAW.

I'm just wanting a better trailer showing more.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
Well, I can more or less agree with what you're saying now. WAW's online worked well, not much lag and stuff, but it's offline was underdeveloped crap.

Itz CHARLEY

v360Reflex said:
OK this isn't a cold war setting the cold war in real life went on for more than 2 years. and no one died that's why they called it the cold war. because there was threats if war had occurred like Russian nukes and American nukes. so cod 7 is based off Vietnam
That's not entirely true drastic. The Bay of Pigs invasion was a fail but there was a lot of fighting, and after the bay of pigs, there were many undercover special forces fighting in Cuba during the Cuban Missile Crisis. It could be partially in Cuba because the BoP invasion occurred 1 year before the U.S. got really involved in Vietnam. Also Cuba could be mistaked for 'nam. And the BoP invasion AND Vietnam were both part of the Cold War. I am sure that unless this is based on the Korean war, it is a cold war game.

Xx Binno xX

All im saying is if call of duty black opps has zombies it will sell a shit load. I might even by 2 copies. (I have 2 xbox 360's)