cod advance warfare...

Drastic

I know I'm gonna get a lot of lip for this but honestly I'm more excited for this! call of duty then I was when ghosts was out then, now... I better see some semi auto guns :) cod, halo MCC GTA 5 good year for Xbox one! Xbox one Berserker = beast mode on all these games come November

bonefisher

Hope they don't take out drop shot like titan fall because you have the jet pack on your back....lol

Drastic

Lol its still there.. Its cod.. Really don't think there is semi autos this time around :( looked at a gun list on ign only assault rifles possibly a variant of the auto rifle is semi auto and deal more damage? :D we'll see

bonefisher

Seen some sniper rifles being loaded at the top of the gun so cancel reloads mite not be in the game....

bonefisher

correction on the 350 weapons..... It is actually 35 weapons with 10 variations each which brings it to 350...lol! Seen a few weapons that has the first three bullets firing faster....something like how the hammer and an94 shoots. Sounds like we can save a perk on some of the semi auto's but they do have a rapid fire perk. Have to look for new way to reload cancel for a bad boy pistol that is a one shot kill....awesome pistol! Sniper's also load one bullet to the top which don't know how to get around that yet.... we will see......

bonefisher

So far I only seen a 4 round burst but I'm sure they have some because seeing a rapid fire perk gives it away. They didn't show all the guns..

modded matt

So this morning I saw a video that is a game changer for someone like me who hates the COD series and vowed not to buy it..... Zombies. guess ill be going to gamestop.

bonefisher

Finding some cool stuff to do if you jump up off the ground a little and click your sprint button boosting you forward applying your knife to the player.... Make a fast kill! Lol