Common Mistake You might make with Timeline editor.

djcdc

When I had to do a macro for holding down a button, I was using left click to drag the line and what this was doing was moving the action down the timeline instead of keeping it at the start. So I was very surprised my macro did not seem to start at the press of a button. Only it did. it was counting the seconds until it got to my action and then it executed. You can imagine my confusion but I finally figured this out and used right click to drag the action to a full 10 seconds. The macro software is very accurate and will do what you tell it to do. Other than the current dpad direction issue, I cant think of any other major glitches.

Also another thing I noticed with the software when I select record macro, it will prompt you with what button you want to use. What its really saying is what button do you want to use for playback. It knows the button you want to use for record, because you have to select a button to click on the record feature. So the text could be changed to clearly ask the person what button do they want to assign to play back the macro. It's not even a programming change I know but you could do it for the next software release if you want.