Computer failure any help would be awesome!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Hey guys I have my PC that has all my macros on it and the software on it that has stopped working. It wont even boot and gives me three beeps one long one two short ones. I think its the RAM and I have even tried different ram chips and nothing seems to work. I am almost positive that my motherboard is fried but didnt see any smoke or anything. The bad thing is I wouldnt be able to upload any macros or help anyone (Teamviewer) till around June (my birthday.) So I am really sorry guys
icon9.png
Any suggestions to get this thing up and running would be awesome. I am desperate need for anything and will try any logical thing too!

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I know your grandpa can help you with that. Why don't you ask him

He would be asleep by now plus its most likely the motherboard so unless he has a motherboard thats compatible with my CPU which isnt too likely then Im computerless for a while.

odingalt

Staff member
Hopefully you can get your data off the hard drives. The only thing you can do is disconnect everything except the CPU, RAM and video card and try booting, if you can't see the BIOS screen, typically it's worth just replacing all three of those things together rather than trying to salvage one or the other since you won't know for sure which piece is bad.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I know the CPU is good along with all the ram and the video card, I have tried each on a different motherboard however the mother board is not mine its actually my dads so he lent me a computer still has some incredible specs and fulfills all of my PC gaming needs. Also all my hard drive data is still here so Im up and running.