Connection Interruption >:-(

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
I was going 26-5 on demolition with a blackbird up and the game got lagged out because the host dash boarded :mad:

Don't you hate when that happens!?

odingalt

Staff member
There's no excuse for Microsoft not to have game host servers for the $60 per year that we are all paying for our gold memberships.

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
There's no excuse for Microsoft not to have game host servers for the $60 per year that we are all paying for our gold memberships.
Yup, because on three different occasions this week the game lagged out because the host dash boarded... The game just lagged us back into the lobby and it started again then I demolished them worse haha, I went like 49-21 or something like that.

PS3andCOD

Contributor
I've had it lately where it picks a new host, but restes me to 0 points! wtf is up with that? Anyone else have that?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I've had it lately where it picks a new host, but restes me to 0 points! wtf is up with that? Anyone else have that?

Oh Ive had that happen it reconnected me to the game and I had to start from scratch in that game. I was mad.

Sgt Jax Mehoff

Useful Poster
Oh Ive had that happen it reconnected me to the game and I had to start from scratch in that game. I was mad.
If that would have happened to me when I had my forty something kills I would have been ****ed... Like no kidding, I would have sold Black Ops and just stuck with Battlefield 3 or Halo Reach...