Controller Button Mismatch Even On Blank VKS help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

iroceng

Hello,

Interesting issue. When I wipe all macros and start with a blank .vks controller template my X button performs Y button instead. So I investigated a little more. When I assign an X button command to a any tac, the Y button action is performed instead.

I directly assigned a tac button to the X command, but the Y command still comes through. Its like my controller does not recognize X and replaces it with Y. It has to be the controller and not the Viking Macro Software because the X acts as Y while the controller is in a 'blank' state.

I normally could just forget about X but reloading my weapon in Modern Warfare 3 is now impossible, and noobs are killing me because I have to resort to switching my weapon or wasting the rest of ammo in my clip.

I already reinstalled firmware and viking software to make sure thats not the issue. Also tried new batteries, no luck.

I bought my Viking Macro controller last year sometime. Any insights would be great.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
This really seems like the X button wire is connected to the Y button. Most likely you will have to send it into the shop however wait until Odingalt gets back to you on this one.

odingalt

Staff member
This really seems like the X button wire is connected to the Y button. Most likely you will have to send it into the shop however wait until Odingalt gets back to you on this one.

Affirmative. Open up a ticket at the helpdesk :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.