Controller came back from Fredrow yesterday

Paul

So yesterday, on Friday, I got my controller back from Fredrow modded into a Raven. It's a red controller and he installed gold LEDs and ps3 thumbsticks. A 3.5MM Jack also. I asked him to put the Tac switches on the back, so he did. I played with it for a couple hours yesterday and I'm in love.

My only complaint however, is that he didn't send my thumbsticks back when I asked him too on email. >.>
It's probably my fault though, because I forgot to tell him on the piece of paper I sent.

I'll upload pictures later. Anyway- Thanks Fredrow!

Fredrow

Paul said:
So yesterday, on Friday, I got my controller back from Fredrow modded into a Raven. It's a red controller and he installed gold LEDs and ps3 thumbsticks. A 3.5MM Jack also. I asked him to put the Tac switches on the back, so he did. I played with it for a couple hours yesterday and I'm in love.

My only complaint however, is that he didn't send my thumbsticks back when I asked him too on email. >.>
It's probably my fault though, because I forgot to tell him on the piece of paper I sent.

Paul you never said in your emails that you wanted your thumbsticks back, well at least I don't recall that being mentioned.

Paul

Fredrow said:
Paul said:

Paul you never said in your emails that you wanted your thumbsticks back, well at least I don't recall that being mentioned.

I'm pretty sure that I did, but I didn't even remember until I looked in the box for them, so I'm to blame. I don't have any grudges Fredrow. :p