Controller shipping?

Doctore

I ordered my controller late saturday and i live in NJ. How long do you think it will take to ship to me and how long did it take to ship to you?

odingalt

Staff member
Viking360 ships from ZIP code 99336. If you order UPS Ground you might check our ZIP against your ZIP code on the UPS.com website to estimate ground shipping times. Or might be worth upgrading to 3-day.

dazzle

Hi I got an email telling me my controller will be getting shipped via your uk contractor,is it rapidcontrollers,or could you let me know who as I may be able to email them with regards scheduling,I would send a Ticket but cannot access your site when offshore on an oil rig

dazzle

odingalt said:
dazzle said:
Hi I got an email telling me my controller will be getting shipped via your uk contractor,is it rapidcontrollers,or could you let me know who as I may be able to email them with regards scheduling,I would send a Ticket but cannot access your site when offshore on an oil rig

Yup our UK contractor is Ben from rapidcontrollers.co.uk. If you order a plain black and live in the UK then you are more than likely going to get a controller that Ben assembled.

Ok Thats fine I sent him an email yesterday,hopefully he will mail me back and I can arrange the delivery with him,thanks for your help,and I am looking forward to using and editing this bit of kit
cheers

odingalt

Staff member
dazzle said:

Yup our UK contractor is Ben from rapidcontrollers.co.uk. If you order a plain black and live in the UK then you are more than likely going to get a controller that Ben assembled.

dazzle

Recieved My controller today,just gotta wait till the 28th to use it.....is it best to update the fimware straight away,also is using the timeline editor easy.

ALSO THANKS FOR THE SUPER FAST DELIVERY

NYjetsNY1

dazzle said:
Recieved My controller today,just gotta wait till the 28th to use it.....is it best to update the fimware straight away,also is using the timeline editor easy.

ALSO THANKS FOR THE SUPER FAST DELIVERY

Congrats on the viking360.