Controllers Include PNC Batter Pack?

Toymachine363

Hi I was just wondering if every one of the controllers includes the play and charge batter pack for the controllers? The reason i ask is because i have a Quickcharge it. And it seems that the Battery pack that came with the quickcharge is somehow bigger than the battery pack that my Hammer came with. This enlarged batter pack caused a crack in the bottom of the batter pack in my controller. I just dont want to spend an extra hundred dollars on an awesome shell just for it to be cracked. I can easily replace the shell on my Hammer but i just wanted to make sure that the Macro mod includes the batter that is perfectly fit with the controller.

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Toymachine363 said:
Hi I was just wondering if every one of the controllers includes the play and charge batter pack for the controllers? The reason i ask is because i have a Quickcharge it. And it seems that the Battery pack that came with the quickcharge is somehow bigger than the battery pack that my Hammer came with. This enlarged batter pack caused a crack in the bottom of the batter pack in my controller. I just dont want to spend an extra hundred dollars on an awesome shell just for it to be cracked. I can easily replace the shell on my Hammer but i just wanted to make sure that the Macro mod includes the batter that is perfectly fit with the controller.
im telling you its not bigger and that did not cause the battery compartment to crack.....it comes with a PnC cable but it doesnt come with a rechargeable battery

Ben

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
...it comes with a PnC cable but it doesnt come with a rechargeable battery

Not sure what your on about?

It come's with a Play 'n' Charge kit which includes both Battery & Cable!

Toymachine363

the Battery Packs that came with my PnC Kit that i bought seperate from my controller, and the Rechargeable battery that was included in my quickcharge kit is definatly larger than the normal packs. The normal packs=ones containing AA batteries and the ones that are included with the mod. i know this because you can see much more of the battery pack when iots in the controller and it is harder to put in and take out. I promise it is bigger

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

Ben. said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:

hmmm....my raven didnt come with a recharge pack it just came with a AA pack.......i think that E still does that with the viking 2.0 but i could be wrong...

odingalt

Staff member
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:
Ben. said:
M1A1xVIKINGxFTW said:

hmmm....my raven didnt come with a recharge pack it just came with a AA pack.......i think that E still does that with the viking 2.0 but i could be wrong...

THAT'S BECAUSE YOURS WAS A FREEBIE :D

Paying customers receive PnC cable and rechargeable battery pack, CD-ROM, the nifty gift box. And of course any tokens that come with that particular edition of controller (such as the Halo special edition).

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
THAT'S BECAUSE YOURS WAS A FREEBIE :D

Paying customers receive PnC cable and rechargeable battery pack, CD-ROM, the nifty gift box. And of course any tokens that come with that particular edition of controller (such as the Halo special edition).
lol.... i think i might actually need to buy me one of these silver ones......hhmmmmmm.....once i get 200$ so probably after Christmas..... its maybe though...but it has a verry high chance.....

Ok I may have completely missed this and if I did I am sorry for wasting everyone's time. Again this controller is a gift from my family to me for christmas so I cant use it until the 24th of December (tradition to open presents 1 day early). So the play and charge cable functions as the USB cable to download all the macros you want to your controller and you can also use it as a Play and Charge function to keep your batteries charged while you play? Or is it only used for downloading macros and you have to use your own batteries to keep it charged?

odingalt

Staff member
When you boot up the controller in the special 'programming mode' by pressing the START buttons, connect the other USB end to your PC and the PnC cable is used to upload macros.

When you boot up the controller normally by pressing the GUIDE button, it boots up normally like a stock controlle,r and you can use the PnC cable to charge up the PnC battery pack like normal.