Couple of ideas for future features..

Status
Not open for further replies.

oDEEKo

As the title says... I thought these might be useful and maybe not too difficult to implement in future software/ firmware?

Firstly it'd be nice to have a 'flip or mirror axis' function in the timeline editor, for the right analogue stick especially. I'm thinking essentially for anti recoil type macros, where two different versions of a macro are needed to accommodate normal and inverted Y axis users, you could open the macro in the editor click a button ( or whatever ;) ) and it would invert the right stick Y axis entries to auto re write the macro for alternative Y axis users..

Secondly would it be possible to include the 'page right' and 'page left' commands in the timeline editor? I've been thinking this could be useful to provide some degree of 'shift key' functionality? That way you could assign a 'page left' or 'page right' at the end of a macro on one page which would then mean that once that macro finished playing you would be on a different page/ set of macros.

Thirdly if anyone with DTP skillz thinks it'd be useful and fancies making one. I'd thought a simple monochrome printable template mimicking the software macro page/ button layout could be handy, to be able to print out and fill in to keep track of your different game macro set ups :)

You could always "Print Screen" and then paste the picture into a PowerPoint slide to tide you over until this can be done (if it gets done). That's what I do

"Thirdly if anyone with DTP skillz thinks it'd be useful and fancies making one. I'd thought a simple monochrome printable template mimicking the software macro page/ button layout could be handy, to be able to print out and fill in to keep track of your different game macro set ups"

NYjetsNY1

Right now we aren't focusing on any more software improvements. If there is an issue that is a glitch or bug, please let us know. We love to hear new features, but it simply isn't within budget.

If Viking360 was Logitech, sure, we could add a lot more to the software.

But for now, we are sticking with the features we have currently.

If a bug arises, let us know and we'll fix it.

odingalt

Staff member
Well said. For $169, this beats the pants off anything in the same price range. We only have about 900 customers or so, which means there's not a lot of new money coming in for continuing to make software improvements. We're focusing our efforts on new PS3 modchip as well as going back to the HEX editor for a couple of badly needed updates for Legacy customers (Can you say gears of war, turbo knife, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.