couple things having problems with

fathersin

[attachment=0:1rd0nx1m]a-button.vkm[/attachment:1rd0nx1m]
Ok I made this as a generic a button turbo and it works fine on tac switch but when I assign it to the a button it doesn't work. Its like I'm holding down the a button constantly I'm sure this is a newbie mistake.
Game is for Dragon Age II
Next thing I can't reassign RB to a button? What kind of macro would I make to do so which would bypass the rb doing whatever action its originally set to do?
Game is for GoWII I need rb to jump instead of show me information

I'm interested in this as well (for DA2). I know they are working on an update that was supposed to be in the original game that would keep attacking the target until you hit another button, but I have no idea how long it will take them to release the patch.

I have not gotten my controller yet, but if this is not resolved when I get my controller on Thursday I will give it a shot.

NYjetsNY1

fathersin said:
[attachment=0:2y75l2pu]a-button.vkm[/attachment:2y75l2pu]
Ok I made this as a generic a button turbo and it works fine on tac switch but when I assign it to the a button it doesn't work. Its like I'm holding down the a button constantly I'm sure this is a newbie mistake.
Game is for Dragon Age II
Next thing I can't reassign RB to a button? What kind of macro would I make to do so which would bypass the rb doing whatever action its originally set to do?
Game is for GoWII I need rb to jump instead of show me information

You will need the new software and firmware here: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3118

Scroll down a few posts. There is a turbo a that is working.

You cannot reassign RB. There are ways to disable it, but no reassigning stock buttons :(

You will have to use a tac switch.

fathersin

Ok new update is amazing. Mythrandor you will love it just make sure you have a tac switch set to a button for buying and selling stuff. Damn this is sweet can finally get rid of that pos turbo controller I bought only thing it had was auto autofire so I kept it around but now its in the trash. Kudos to Viking team.