Crysis 2 Anyone?

JLIT

Well after playing Crisis 2, I'm so glad I have one of these controllers and the ability to remap the buttons to tac switches because this game sure has a bunch of them and they aren't in the most "natural" or quick to access locations (ie: d-pad). I'm thinking we could start trying out some different macro's on this game and perhaps get some specifically for it because the multiplayer is a lot of fun so far.

NYjetsNY1

JLIT said:
Well after playing Crisis 2, I'm so glad I have one of these controllers and the ability to remap the buttons to tac switches because this game sure has a bunch of them and they aren't in the most "natural" or quick to access locations (ie: d-pad). I'm thinking we could start trying out some different macro's on this game and perhaps get some specifically for it because the multiplayer is a lot of fun so far.

Exactly. Should I buy this game?

JLIT

Its definitely not your typical FPS but in my opinion after playing this and Homefront, Crysis 2 is easily the better choice (if you had to pick). They're both very different. Crysis2 has a lot more room for skillful gameplay than majority of the shooters I've every played due to the armor/suit cloaking and various other abilities, wide range of weapons and attachments, and especially the fact that it has 3 fixed killstreaks and a health/energy meter that if not used properly will surely get you killed. SOOO... since I rambled on for a bit, I'd say since Battlefield 3 isn't coming out for a while and BLOPS (lol) in my opinion has lost its go to game appeal for myself, that buying Crysis 2 would be a good choice and won't leave you with regret. The campaign is short but a great one and the multiplayer is where I think you can get a lot of entertainment hours and a good challenge given that its far from the typical FPS. Sorry if that was confusing or indirect, but my simple answer had I not gone on the tangent would be yes, worth it.

rodman55

NYjetsNY1 said:
JLIT said:

You Want Your Xbox Flashed?? Ill Do It For Free As A Favor If Your In NY...

NYjetsNY1

JLIT said:
Its definitely not your typical FPS but in my opinion after playing this and Homefront, Crysis 2 is easily the better choice (if you had to pick). They're both very different. Crysis2 has a lot more room for skillful gameplay than majority of the shooters I've every played due to the armor/suit cloaking and various other abilities, wide range of weapons and attachments, and especially the fact that it has 3 fixed killstreaks and a health/energy meter that if not used properly will surely get you killed. SOOO... since I rambled on for a bit, I'd say since Battlefield 3 isn't coming out for a while and BLOPS (lol) in my opinion has lost its go to game appeal for myself, that buying Crysis 2 would be a good choice and won't leave you with regret. The campaign is short but a great one and the multiplayer is where I think you can get a lot of entertainment hours and a good challenge given that its far from the typical FPS. Sorry if that was confusing or indirect, but my simple answer had I not gone on the tangent would be yes, worth it.

I'm back into MW2, so I don't know about Crysis yet.

I played the demo, it was a ton of fun. I loved the cloaking, etc... but I have been extremely busy lately. My only video game time is maybe 3 days a week, one hour total playing throughout all week days and some time sat + sun. I just bought a sandbox-type game + with MW2 still being fun, I'm not sure about spending the cash on it yet. The only thing I dislike are the bluring when you aim left/right

NYjetsNY1

rodman55 said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
JLIT said:

You Want Your Xbox Flashed?? Ill Do It For Free As A Favor If Your In NY...

Thanks, but no thanks. It would be too difficult to go through getting it to you and back etc.

JLIT

NYjets- If your only playing that little than for sure isn't worth your money, priorities are good to keep :)