Custom Cg2 ragnarok controller!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

ModdingBros Representative
Sometime around Aug2 ill post pics of my latest CG2 rag mod. Ive already finished the chip install but am currently waiting on some parts to arrive from ebay. I built my girlfriends boss a free ragnarok controller and Im doing a pink theme. Pink leds, pink bullet buttons and bullet guide button and pink alluminum anolg sticks. Im keeping the shell stock black but the bottom trim is going to be white camo and the top trim ( not the LB or RB just the inbetween top peice ) will be white cammo as well! Ill show The insides of the controller and the finished product with all the minor bling. I even threw in a blue tac mod switch.

Again will update this post around Aug2 when my parts arive from ebay!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

put it in the Acidmods contest that is currently ongoing to win great prizes.
I suppose I could but its nothing special just your basic rag mod with pre-manufactured aftermarket kit peices. I don't want to come out lame like that. I'm doing another controller next week for her using hazers ref and was going to do some custom LEDs using opensourse led hexs. Maybe I can register that. At least I won't feel like I'm doing a kit. build lol.

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

Im trying to upload my install but my new phone is difficult to figure out how to transfer pictures to this website. Hopefully soon I can share my latest creation! Its was also done as a freebe for my girlfriends bosses kids! Still got one chip left as well that im looking to do another freebe as long is its for a worthy cause!

WHITE 4ND N3RDY

http://www.mediafire.com/folder/3lbil531aq48d27,opineoenj2vn5kp/shared

Here is that build i was talking about. It wont let me post my other pictures without using my media folder (above link). I have in my file says they are to big. anyway its a white on pink theme. It has pink aluminum thumb sticks with pink leds pink 9mm bullet buttons and a 50 cal pink guide button. The tac switch is blue. Its a sweet controller. I built it as a freebie for my GF boss.

Attachments

• Picture 002.jpg
    Picture 002.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 15
  • Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited: