Customer Input Needed - Reduced Cost Macro Controller?

odingalt

Staff member
NEpatsNE1 said:
xxVIKINGxx said:
I agree I have been waiting for those anti recoil macro's so I hope they're still comming
honestly i dont think they will....each controller is slightly different from another....and they are removing analog features from the new macro controllers....not telling you what to do but it seems no one around here cares about making the anti-recoil so why dont you make it? you would become as famous as NYs turbo knife..

Anti-recoil is already completed, I am waiting to finish the macro looping features to release it, so I don't overwhelm customers with back-to-back firmware updates. PM NYJets if you want the anti-recoil beta. You have to download the software and also reflash your controller with the beta firmware.

E

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

odingalt said:
NEpatsNE1 said:
xxVIKINGxx said:
I agree I have been waiting for those anti recoil macro's so I hope they're still comming
honestly i dont think they will....each controller is slightly different from another....and they are removing analog features from the new macro controllers....not telling you what to do but it seems no one around here cares about making the anti-recoil so why dont you make it? you would become as famous as NYs turbo knife..

Anti-recoil is already completed, I am waiting to finish the macro looping features to release it, so I don't overwhelm customers with back-to-back firmware updates. PM NYJets if you want the anti-recoil beta. You have to download the software and also reflash your controller with the beta firmware.

E
ok im going to do that....now does the beta firmware alow you to use the loop functionality?

shaoliin

E[/quote]
ok im going to do that....now does the beta firmware alow you to use the loop functionality?[/quote]

Quote from Odingalt in the above post "I am waiting to finish the macro looping features to release it". That be a NO sir. lol