Destiny rapidfire

JIM WALKER

Was wondering if anyone has figured out what the fastest rapidfire would/is for the scout rifle (I am using the " fang of ir yut), would love to improve its speed.

odingalt

Staff member
Him haven't heard from you in awhile! I haven't played a game in over a year but we are finally getting some breathing room at the shop. Our tech is on vacation next week but rather than cutting hours (it's slow right now) we are going to set them up in front of the console with a Berserker.

JIM WALKER

Hi odin, yes, sorry, been very busy work wise, and I have other duties that keep me busy, hope to participate more again now though. Btw, get your butt onto Destiny, join me, I will guide you through it.

modded matt

I will be running a group through Crotas end on hard mode tonight. if you are level 31 or above, send m0dded matt a message in game. (thats a zero in m0dded)

dawgyownz

I will be running a group through Crotas end on hard mode tonight. if you are level 31 or above, send m0dded matt a message in game. (thats a zero in m0dded)
Hey Matt! Got the same name except only one t. I went ahead and added you! Lvl 32 Warlock. GT is (C0D eSports)