Destiny Sparrow Spawn Rune

JIM WALKER

I want to make a rune to spawn my sparrow (jet bike) using a tac button, question is how exactly, normal process is ... tap back button, then hold "X" for 1 second, (a dial has to fill while holding X ), I know basically what to do, but do I need to stretch the "X" rune for a full second, and at what time point do I start the rune, for both that is, because the back button tap has to be before the "X" button hold......

modded matt

seems simple enough. just gotta work out the timing and hold duration something like this: Jim.jpg

To extend a button press, do it just like the trigger. make your mark then drag it out. to hold the B button long enough, you will have to drag it to the edge of the screen, scroll over with the Arrow key, then drag out the button longer. you may have to do this a few times to get the hold long enough. and you may need a slight delay between the release of back and press and hold of B.... I wont be able to test until Friday (payday)

Pro tip: When dragging out long button presses, make sure when you click on your button bar, you hover over it until you see the bidirectional arrow as your curser to extend the button. If its just your normal curser, it will move the whole line changing your starting point, then it becomes a big mess.

JIM WALKER

Thanks matt, must admit, that's what I had in mind, the image is perfect, will make this tomorrow and report back for others info ....

JIM WALKER

OMG !!!! Works perfectly, and got it spot on first go .... ok so, set up the back button first, ran it from " Os to O.3s .... then the X button, ran it from O.3s to 1.33s .... set the playback to "play once" ... and it done ... yeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! btw, my LB/RB power combo works too ....awesome !!!!!

Tate24

Hey Jim is Destiny worth getting? How's the multiplayer? The reviews I've seen gave it a 7 out of 10 so far.

JIM WALKER

Totally addictive, highly recommend it, the multiple options of how you play it are amazing, great game, I would give it 9.5/10 .....

modded matt

I got my copy yesterday and I will post my rune pack tonight when I finish pictures. I am set up for auto bike on tact #1, auto orbit on tact #3, special attack on tact 4, and I use tact #2 to control my rapid fire with 5 scroll-able rapidfire modes.

I personally enjoy the coop. The game is alot of fun, but I feel once you get through the game there wont be alot of replay. It has a gta5 type sandbox play system. with a little RPG thrown in. The multiplayer PVP from what I see is 6V6 max. with only a few limited maps.

I think its well made and fun for now, but I dont see it beating out some of the upcoming games like Halo, middle earth, and the new borderlands.

JIM WALKER

Think you might change your mind once you get into it matt, the way they have done the ranking up later on is very challenging, haven't seen it done this way before. Look forward to your views later ....

Look forward to seeing your rune pack pics too ..... how long did you set the orbit rune for btw.

modded matt

The orbit runs is about 8.5 second hold of the y button. You dont actually need but 7 secs, but depending on lag from your fireteam, you may need it longer and it doeant hurt to hild it longer.

I posted my rune pack in the trading post area