Discussion Thread:Viking360 Preset Editor beta version 0.05

Status
Not open for further replies.

odingalt

Staff member
VeNGaNCe34 said:
Krier023 said:
wow your number 2 amazed me. i would also be in love with that

that was my intention thanks though. I think everyone would love to have that.

but i just thought of a problem: if the switch was rigged to the y button when you die in preset 2 with the stiker you would spawn in mode 2 with the Fal. the sequence would get thrown off because you would have no way to switch back to mode 1. in order to fix this you would need to rig the gun switch and mode change to the right tac switch so you could still use the y button to switch guns without changing the mode.

OD is this possible?

This scenario is why I haven't coded some sort of a switch modes AND switch gun mod on the Y button. I can hear the support tickets now "I can't get my FAL pulled up and get my mod in Mode 2 at the same time, I have to reboot my mod HEELP!" lol

I think when the GUI is finished, I will start accomodating some of these more custom requests, however I am going to make a change in our strategy, I am only going to make some of these mods available on the Raven. It gets to be too big of a pain in the ass to provide peeps with macros, without the extra tactile switches.

odingalt

Staff member
Ok we are getting close to the 'final' version, it's not going to have all of the features you guys requested, but this isn't going to be the last release of the editor by any means - just the first 'final' version that's good enough to post on our downloads Page (and make videos and manuals for).

What I mean to say is, when I say it's the 'final' version, it's not the last version. It's just not going to be 'beta' any more. (I'm confusing myself). The windows programmer has about 6 hours of work left, if he stays on task then we could see the new release by this weekend. Again sorry for being so many months behind schedule.

zackwg23

odingalt said:
Ok we are getting close to the 'final' version, it's not going to have all of the features you guys requested, but this isn't going to be the last release of the editor by any means - just the first 'final' version that's good enough to post on our downloads Page (and make videos and manuals for).

What I mean to say is, when I say it's the 'final' version, it's not the last version. It's just not going to be 'beta' any more. (I'm confusing myself). The windows programmer has about 6 hours of work left, if he stays on task then we could see the new release by this weekend. Again sorry for being so many months behind schedule.

Sounds awesome OD I can't wait! Don't apologize we know your working hard!

Keep up the good work I'm excited to see the final product!

Paul

odingalt said:

Don't worry OD, all is forgiven as soon as it gets done. :D

OHxSOOOxJAZZY

-Possible bug with the COD:MW1 fast reload presets (please report again if you still have this problem)

OD, I'm reporting that it's still like that. It's on the preset, not custom btw.
I was actually just using it yesterday. It works but it's just being weird. It'll reload then cut out the animation but the gun will bob out when it's not supposed to

Itz CHARLEY

VeNGaNCe34 said:
Question. How long in seconds is one value for the rapid reload delay?
Idk but I here is some values.
<values default="" custom="0">
<value value="33" name="ACR/L86LSW/M4A1" />
<value value="54" name="FAL/UMP45" />
<value value="62" name="FAMAS" />
<value value="34" name="M16" />
<value value="53" name="MP5K" />
<value value="213" name="MG4" />
<value value="214" name="RPD" />
<value value="56" name="SCAR-H" />
<value value="42" name="Vector" />
<value value="36" name="USP .45" />
</values>
</mode>

odingalt

Staff member
There is a newer version available now. This thread is being locked, but please move over to the discussion thread for the latest version of the editor. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.