Drop Shot Quit Working

vamtnz

I might not be doing something right. Just received my ragnarok. I changed the game button layout
to tactical and changed the layout on the ragnarok to tactical. Everthing worked great. But when
I went back to the default layout on the game and default layout on the ragnarok, I can't program
the ragnarok for drop shot. I hold the mod button and when I press the drop shot button I get
nothing. I can still use the tactical layout. But I can't use the drop shot on default. Tried
resetting to defaults in the customization software and pulling the battery but still no luck.
Any suggestions?

odingalt

Staff member
Dropshot button is always the crouch button, in default this would be the "B" button. Default button layout is releasing on "1 blink" when you "hold mod switch + hold button Y". Are you 1000% sure you are hitting the right buttons?

vamtnz

Just got home from work and tried it again. Holding mod button and hitting red (B) button on controller
and getting no lights. Checked to make sure I was on default setup on the game and on the ragnarok.

odingalt

Staff member
I'm all out of idea vamtnz, you have got me baffled. :-x I would open up a ticket and send the controller back. At this point we need the shop staff to have the controller in their hands so they can re-create the issue and come up with a fix :-(

Edit: On the Ragnarok currently most of the buttons are in a "matrix" so either they work or they don't, however, the A and B buttons have their own connections. I'm wondering if the connection to the B button has come loose. This is something the staff would open up, find, re-attach, and get back to you so you can start playing again!

odingalt

Staff member
vamtnz I think I saw your ticket in the system, I'm sorry the tech ran you through like the SAME EXACT questions you answered here already, hopefully they got you set up to send the mod back for repairs, it sounds to me like they need to fix the connection from the modchip to the "B" button.