drop shot with rapid fire

coda23

i have been trying for the longest time to make one of these. I have taken an existing rapid fire macro and adding the drop and aim buttons to it, but it wont work. Anyone know how to do this?

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
I could try making one with my latest rapid fire. Personally I just like assigning button B to the back right tac switch.

odingalt

Staff member
Most of the COD games are so similar that macros for one game will work on a different COD game altogether. Exceptions are Jitter and the Fast Reload macros.

fst2011

Oh...I did not know that. I thought the macros in say black ops, where only for that game....good to know that info. by the way, I dont understand what is jitter and why would you use it?

thanks
Brian

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
Oh...I did not know that. I thought the macros in say black ops, where only for that game....good to know that info. by the way, I dont understand what is jitter and why would you use it?

thanks
Brian

Jitter pretty much makes burst weapons automatic that and some shotguns. This cant be done in MW3 except the KSG jitter.

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
There you go man! Give me some feedback.

Attachments

• FastestMW3RapidFire+dropshot.vkm
    544 bytes · Views: 34

fst2011

MJ...hey buddy. Sorry about not getting on the next day...had unexpected family visits...Lol...Anyhow, will try out your new macro. Are there any notes with it? Meaning, must assign to trigger or etc and dont know if you did or not but should upload this to library. Thanks again MJ for all the hard work

Brian

MJ23KB24

ModdingBros Leader
MJ...hey buddy. Sorry about not getting on the next day...had unexpected family visits...Lol...Anyhow, will try out your new macro. Are there any notes with it? Meaning, must assign to trigger or etc and dont know if you did or not but should upload this to library. Thanks again MJ for all the hard work

Brian

Thanks for reminding me I totally forgot to change the description! I will have to do that sometime. Also I will upload it to the library after I fix everything. BTW dont worry about the whole not getting on thing. Im glad I could help though!