Dropshotmod-glitch on software

NYjetsNY1

I put the dropshot mod RS (all it does is hold RS to dropshot for under one second)
It dropshotted. After that, my RS button does not work, and no macros using RS work. When I shut off my controller and turn it back on it works fine again to dropshot on the tactical switch, but the RS button is useless until I take the RS-dropshot macro OFF RS
This is a very strange glitch. When I don't use RS with the dropshotmodmacro on it, it crouches and everything is fine. So basically DropshotRS on right stick is the issue.

Remmnever

NYjetsNY1 said:
I put the dropshot mod RS (all it does is hold RS to dropshot for under one second)
It dropshotted. After that, my RS button does not work, and no macros using RS work. When I shut off my controller and turn it back on it works fine again to dropshot on the tactical switch, but the RS button is useless until I take the RS-dropshot macro OFF RS
This is a very strange glitch. When I don't use RS with the dropshotmodmacro on it, it crouches and everything is fine. So basically DropshotRS on right stick is the issue.

So you want your right stick press to drop shot? I'm not sure if you can set a macro for actual rs press because it is not listed on the main controller screen in the software (I don't think it is anyway).

Maybe you can post the macro and we can try it?

NYjetsNY1

Remmnever said:
NYjetsNY1 said:

So you want your right stick press to drop shot? I'm not sure if you can set a macro for actual rs press because it is not listed on the main controller screen in the software (I don't think it is anyway).

Maybe you can post the macro and we can try it?

put this: http://viking360.com/download-software- ... ?macro=217
on ur right stick (open macro) and also put it on a tac switch. Change setup ingame to tactical setup. Go into a private match and press RS. it will dropshot, then break ur rs and ur dropshot macro on the tac switch... shut off the controller, turn it back on. press the dropshot macro as many times as u like. It will work fine. Then press RS, yet again RS + dropshot on tac both break until shutoff