EVIL VS. VIKING360

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

ok the problem with this evil video and the viking video is that evil video is in the "museum" meaning that the rapid fire speed is about a quarter of what the multiplayer rapidfire speed is...

NYjetsNY1

WetterThanWater said:
Evil fails..

Yes, this is true.

Fredrow said:
Didn't you do this exact same thread like a month ago?

Yes, but I never uploaded the video so it was useless. Now I have proof.

NEpatsNE1 said:
ok the problem with this evil video and the viking video is that evil video is in the "museum" meaning that the rapid fire speed is about a quarter of what the multiplayer rapidfire speed is...

If this is true, why wouldn't they make an updated video? Do you have proof of this? I'm reading this with one eye and it is coming out the other... without proof of course ;)

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

NYjetsNY1 said:
WetterThanWater said:
Evil fails..

Yes, this is true.

Fredrow said:
Didn't you do this exact same thread like a month ago?

Yes, but I never uploaded the video so it was useless. Now I have proof.

NEpatsNE1 said:

If this is true, why wouldn't they make an updated video? Do you have proof of this? I'm reading this with one eye and it is coming out the other... without proof of course ;)
try it with the viking...it will make it shoot EXTREMELY slow

NYjetsNY1

NEpatsNE1 said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
If it is true, why would they make that their video?
because they made that video the same day as the games relese and they wanted to show the FAL off...

Well they should have removed it and created an updated one then. If that is their advertised speed, how is a buyer going to know that the FAL can be shot faster?

M1A1xVIKINGxFTW

WetterThanWater said:
Where do you get the idea that it's about a quarter of the multiplayer speed? Im pretty sure you just made that up.
dude try it im not making any of it up....so dont tell me im making shit up untill you TRY IT.....ill make a video....

NYjetsNY1

NEpatsNE1 said:
WetterThanWater said:
Where do you get the idea that it's about a quarter of the multiplayer speed? Im pretty sure you just made that up.
dude try it im not making any of it up....so dont tell me im making poop up untill you TRY IT.....ill make a video....

Make a video then, thank you!

odingalt

Staff member
NYjetsNY1 said:
NEpatsNE1 said:
NYjetsNY1 said:
If it is true, why would they make that their video?
because they made that video the same day as the games relese and they wanted to show the FAL off...

Well they should have removed it and created an updated one then. If that is their advertised speed, how is a buyer going to know that the FAL can be shot faster?

Eh I'm sure if you checked the Viking360 youtube video library that we have some old videos needing updating too soo.... hard for me to point the finger at the competition when I could probably easily go update 5 or 10 vids in my video library :oops:

obo

To be honest video's mean nothing.

The only videos that I care about are when playing multiplayer online.

All the other videos are of modded controllers shooting under un-realistic conditions. Half the time, the videos are on a jtagged console, which allows the modded controllers to shoot at insane speeds and nullify the in-game mod-block.

NYjetsNY1

obo said:
To be honest video's mean nothing.

The only videos that I care about are when playing multiplayer online.

All the other videos are of modded controllers shooting under un-realistic conditions. Half the time, the videos are on a jtagged console, which allows the modded controllers to shoot at insane speeds and nullify the in-game mod-block.

Noted, and you are right!

The ONLY true way is on multiplayer. Not even theater mode because it still is unrealistic on there as well.