fal fast rapid fire

noyoulookout

i use the FAL mainly with the fast rapid fire. most of the time when i use it, the action is smooth but sometimes it hesitates in the first 3 rounds and in the middle of the magazine. it happens when my controller is plugged in and when it has a full battery. i thought it may have been because a low battery. i just want to know it i am being too picky or is this normal? (thors hammer)

Paul

noyoulookout said:
i use the FAL mainly with the fast rapid fire. most of the time when i use it, the action is smooth but sometimes it hesitates in the first 3 rounds and in the middle of the magazine. it happens when my controller is plugged in and when it has a full battery. i thought it may have been because a low battery. i just want to know it i am being too picky or is this normal? (thors hammer)

The fast rapid fire just skips a little. It's like that with all mods.

kristianz1

noyoulookout said:

Try the slow rapid fire, or adjust it yourself in the adjustable mode, preset 8 mode :) ! It kicks ass anyway!

Paul

viking360fan said:
open a support ticket

That's not necessary, the fast mode on my Silentmodz controller does it also. It's just part of the game firing at that speed.

odingalt

Staff member
I've found that COD4 and COD6 are susceptible to game lag or 'lag spikes' as they are called. I got my xbox 360 off of wireless, and now make sure that it is hard wired directly into my cablemodem or cablerouter using an ethernet cable. I ran a pingtest on my home wireless system and it was dropping packets like crazy, causing bad lag spikes and screwing up the smoothness of my firing.