famas single macro

-ST0NE-

is there anyway someone can make a macro for the famas where it can shoot some of the bullets like 5 bullets or just a steady constant shot while holding the right trigger still down cause to me i think the famas shot way to fast

That360Guy

I was just gonna post the same thing....Just slow it down a little, I use it regular and its too fast for my liking and I use the 9.9sps and its a lil too slow. I would like a happy medium. I was going to play around with the marco editor but still dont completely understand it.

I think if we were able to tweak these guns slightly, it would increase accuracy making it a deadly combo.

Could someone look into this? (Please and Thank You.)

NYjetsNY1

That360Guy said:
I was just gonna post the same thing....Just slow it down a little, I use it regular and its too fast for my liking and I use the 9.9sps and its a lil too slow. I would like a happy medium. I was going to play around with the marco editor but still dont completely understand it.

I think if we were able to tweak these guns slightly, it would increase accuracy making it a deadly combo.

Could someone look into this? (Please and Thank You.)

Yeah! I'll look into this + add an anti-recoil once the new firmware (if anti-recoil is possible)

or speed / slow etc i'll do something - but over weekend.

smallx

I switched to my famas class and forgot to turn off rapid fire and it was really good. You can basically shoot for like 2-3 times longer

That360Guy

smallx said:
I switched to my famas class and forgot to turn off rapid fire and it was really good. You can basically shoot for like 2-3 times longer

Yeah plus a lot more control if you dial into someone. Found this also helpful with galil. Just would like a little bit fast though.

NYjetsNY1

http://viking360.com/download-software- ... y?macro=83

Take that, set to RT in software. Then click edit macro.

Then go to the top right gear.

It should say 0.89.

Try speeds 1.3 up to 1.5 , these are medium speed, more accurate, and save ammo. I have only tested these speeds with the famas not galil.

If you need help let me know. Test them all out 1.3-1.5 and let me know if you strike gold at a certain speed.

That360Guy

I have been playing around with it. I'm currently at 1.25 but may slow it down to 1.20 of 1.15. still trying to find that sweet spot for me.

a Spec Of fluff

Hi, here is the macro you were asking for! It fires 4-6 shot bursts on the Famas (On other guns it maybe more or less depending on the fire rate, most likely to fire less though, because the FAMAS is almost the fastest fireing Assault rifle) and then it has a delay of 0.10 sec and starts shooting 4-6 shots and then stops for 0.10 sec. It repeats this all the time.
Anyway on with the macro here is a Tactile switch (Labeled Tac)version and Right Trigger(Labeled RT) version (I personally like the Right trigger of my macro)

The last macro (Labeled "Macro Set for STONE") is a macro set with the macros below. Both versions Tac Switch and RT, thier is also Rapid fire. Check below to find out how to use the macros and how to apply them to your controller:

Page 1 Red LED Colour

LT= Auto hold Breath (For Snipers)
RT= Rapid fire 8.9(for single shot weapons
LB= Nothing
RB=Nothing
X=Nothing
Y=Nothing
B=Nothing
A=Nothing
LT1=Page Left
RT1=Page Right
LT2=Nothing
RT2=Automatic Rifles Burst fire (This is the button you want to use for the 4-6shot burst on the Famas)
LT3=Toggle LT on/off (press this tac switch to enable the auto hold breath for sniper rifles)
RT3=Toggle RT on/off (press this tac switch to enable the Rapid fire on)

Page 2 Green LED Colour

LT= Auto hold Breath (For Snipers)
RT= Automatic Rifles Burst fire (This is the button you want to use for the 4-6shot burst on the Famas)
LB= Nothing
RB=Nothing
X=Nothing
Y=Nothing
B=Nothing
A=Nothing
LT1=Page Left
RT1=Page Right
LT2=Nothing
RT2=Nothing
LT3=Toggle LT on/off (press this tac switch to enable the auto hold breath for sniper rifles)
RT3=Toggle RT on/off (press the Right trigger to enable the Automatic Rifles Burst fire )

Just incase you dont know how to use the Viking software (please dont be offended if you do know how to use the viking software, just trying to help out :D )

Tutorial on applying the macro set(Macro se for STONE.vks)

1) Double Click on the Viking software.
2) Once loaded look to the top right hand corner.
3) Click on the yellow folder.
4) Find the macro set you have downloaded.
5) And double click on the Macro set (Names should then appear in the RT and LT spaces etc.
6) Put you controller into programming mode (hold down the start button on your controller when it is turned off).
7) Plug in your play and charge kit into the back of you controller.
8) Then plug the other side of the play and charge kit into a USB port on your PC.
9) Go back to your Viking software.
10) Click on the controller to the bottom right hand corner (The controller with the arrows pointing towards the controller).
11) A screen saying synchronising your Macros to your controller.
12) Once that screen has disappeared, your good to remove the plug and charge kit for your controller and PC.
13) It might ask you to save before you can close the Viking software and switch off your PC. You do this by clicking on the floppy disk top right hand corner (It’s the furthest to the right its pinkie red).

Thanks Chris(aka a Spec Of Fluff)

[attachment=1:2iihojg8]Automatic Burst Fire (Tac Switch).vkm[/attachment:2iihojg8][attachment=2:2iihojg8]Automatic Burst Fire (RT).vkm[/attachment:2iihojg8][attachment=0:2iihojg8]Macro Set for STONE.vks[/attachment:2iihojg8]

a Spec Of fluff

Hi here are some more macros please tes them they sould work they are awaiting approval in the libary.
These macros make the FAMAS fire like the one in MW2 thier is a Tac siwtch version of the 5 shot burst but you maxium attachment is 3 so iam not making another post just for on extra macro.

NYjetsNY1

@Spec of Fluff! WOW! Thank you so much. I will get testing and approve these as soon as I test. Thank you so much again.

That360Guy

a Spec Of fluff said:
Hi here are some more macros please tes them they sould work they are awaiting approval in the libary.
These macros make the FAMAS fire like the one in MW2 thier is a Tac siwtch version of the 5 shot burst but you maxium attachment is 3 so iam not making another post just for on extra macro.

# round burst is nice, However I'm noticing about a half second delay from when I shoot to when it fires frequently. Anyway to clean up the delay? Also I have been using with Galil and that worrk preety good as well.

NYjetsNY1

That360Guy said:
a Spec Of fluff said:

# round burst is nice, However I'm noticing about a half second delay from when I shoot to when it fires frequently. Anyway to clean up the delay? Also I have been using with Galil and that worrk preety good as well.

After the update, yes.

That360Guy

And what will this update allow us to do? Im looking for that distinct advantage since I'm horrible at the game ha ha....getting better though.

NYjetsNY1

That360Guy said:
And what will this update allow us to do? Im looking for that distinct advantage since I'm horrible at the game ha ha....getting better though.

Will let us make macros that can be stopped after RT is let go, so you can have quick bursts, then end it when you want.